The real firemedic7733

If you look close one driver is loose and that was a single! The other drivers are still tiewrapped if you look close you can see the black ties on the holes

If you look close one driver is loose and that was a single! The other drivers are still tiewrapped if you look close you can see the black ties on the holes
I see 2 single mids laying on top cones facing opposite directions. Is the mid in the upper left of the box a double and tie wrapped to something else?

The mids in the upper left are together but you can only see one. One is obviously facing cone down the other is cone up. They are cone to cone but the second mid is buried so you can't see it. But you can see the zip tie.

Any argument is pointless. He said he has a video. Either he will post it or he lied about having it. If he doesn't post it, that shows he is not an honest person anand OP wins. If he posts it, well, obviously....

Well if they were tie wrapped together cone to cone your first pic is after you altered the box. The cones on the woofers are not tied face to face.
EXACTLY!!!! This is why I am A) not obligated to show sh*t and B)could care less what the buyer or anyone else here thinks or has to say. I know how they were packaged, and I know the absolute truth as does the OP. So, the mods and whoever else wants to act like they know what they are talking about can take a hike. I will not buy or sell on here anymore. So trash talk all you want, lie, make sh*t up. It doesn't matter to me anymore.

Chris, you didn't send the pics to my email and by your own admission, the pics were taken after you altered the items. You opened it, removed the items, cut the wire ties, threw them back in and took the pics. This thread and that statement is also going to PayPal. Keep weaving the web, hopefully you will say more incriminating things. You and your credit card company can pound dirt. I'm done here

HaHaHa! Knew you were full of $h!+

You wouldn't be acting like a total moron if you were being honest. You would have posted the video from the start, made the buyer look like a fool and be a well respected seller for having the foresight to record the packaging and having the professionals do it.

And for the record, the first pic i posted is still the original way i found them. I NEVER cut any of the zip ties before i took pics..... What you see is how they were. I did pull the 5.25's out of the box after the first pic, with the terminal damage. I left all the rest zip tied together because i knew after seeing them arrive like that there was no reason for me to do anything else. I didn't want the mess. And no, i never did send those pics. I sure will if you like, but i figured when you told me i was lying to you Tom, and you wouldn't refund me, why bother? Just ask me sir and i will send them on over. I have no issues helping with this as i have said all along. Just want this box of junk to leave my house and my well-deserved refund.

And SLO_RIDE, thanks. I Love my bike //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

EXACTLY!!!! This is why I am A) not obligated to show sh*t and B)could care less what the buyer or anyone else here thinks or has to say. I know how they were packaged, and I know the absolute truth as does the OP. So, the mods and whoever else wants to act like they know what they are talking about can take a hike. I will not buy or sell on here anymore. So trash talk all you want, lie, make sh*t up. It doesn't matter to me anymore.
Chris, you didn't send the pics to my email and by your own admission, the pics were taken after you altered the items. You opened it, removed the items, cut the wire ties, threw them back in and took the pics. This thread and that statement is also going to PayPal. Keep weaving the web, hopefully you will say more incriminating things. You and your credit card company can pound dirt. I'm done here

Foreman... I'm on your side. If he has a video, it would be posted and this would be over. He's full of **** in my book and getting added to my ever growing list of people NOT to deal with.

Why not just post the video you claim to have? That's seems easiest, not a lot of work, will help your cause. Makes zero sense to not post the video if you have it, and you claiming that you don't have to post $hit makes it seem like your lying. For how little effort it takes to load a video, and how much easier the situation would be if you do;you gotta admit from an outside view it does appear your lying.

Idk you and I don't care, but a smart person would post that video if they had one. You don't wanna be a fool do you?

Another dvmbfvck selling audio and shipping that has no business doing either!He has no video or proof because he didnt give 2 sh1ts about how it was packed.He said he doesnt care.Good luck getting your money back op.Fkn morons like the seller need an attitude adjustment.YOU took it upon yourself to sell the items,be a real man and fix the fkn situation.Sick of seeing this bs happen.

Annnndddd...as an update, my credit card company already refunded me and paypal has sided with me. I sent back the junk the way i got it, just waiting for my return shipping to come back.

Sometimes it just is what it is....

Chris Collalto aka foreman, you my friend are a piece of work.

I have refrained from commenting on here and posting videos and pics since the last post. Paypal said you would be shipping the items back. If they were received the way they were shipped, they would issue a refund. I thought maybe you would man-up, do the right thing and actually ship them back the way you got them. So, they came today and I recorded a video of me opening them AT THE POST OFFICE, WITH THE POST MASTER WATCHING. The same post master that sold me the bubble wrap, gave me the newspaper and helped me pack them. In the video, you can hear her in the background and her reaction to the way they you packaged them. You said in your own comments here that speakers were wire tied together. Yet, you shipped them back with 1 wire tie on 1 speaker. I even found the pieces of cut wire ties in the box. All the bubble wrap and everything discarded.

You can say whatever you want on here, and everybody can take whatever side they want. The way I look at it is this: Chris, buddy, you sold your soul for $93. Papal did not take your side, my friend, they gave you an opportunity to do the right thing. As I said from the beginning, had you not jumped right into lies and accusations, this could have been resolved peacefully. But, yet, the fight continues. Just over some speakers and $93.

I did not, and am not acting like a moron. I have every right to defend myself, and if that makes me a moron, then maybe you're just as big a douche as he is. See, Im not staying off here because I lied or Im hiding or anything. Im staying off because a) I have no reason to be here, and b) its best I just keep from perpetuating this thread of bullsh*t. Ban me, dont ban me, I could care less. Ask LuckyLuke and 72Impala how their transactions with me went down and how I packaged their items. I bet they will even tell you I used the same blue bubble wrap I used for this sale. I can rest well at night knowing I was honest, Chris. Can you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

foreman

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
foreman
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies