The real firemedic7733

Hahaha whatever you say. I could care less. It has all been resolved, and i sent them back just as i got them. I sleep just fine thank you. Been on this forum and others many years with zero issues. I take you with a grain of salt....hhmmm salt, sounds like it's time for a drink as i'm a winner //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Oh! And.....now you say it was packed with newspaper???Originally you said it was 2 rolls of bubblewrap, now it was both???? Whoa! Watch the old two step there Tom!

Also, fwiw for anyone reading, i NEVER removed ANY wire ties. If there are missing it happened in shipping, just as all the damage that i found from the SAME pack job. As evidenced in the pics i took. Again, i would have kept them if they arrived in good working order and packed properly....WHY WOULDN'T I HAVE????? I'm done, Mods, can you close this? It's already resolved and i'm good to go.

He very well may have bought a whole roll sir, but it wasn't in the box. Oh, and if we're keeping score, he claimed he bought and used two rolls, and then he said one and newspaper, and she said you bought one roll.... Not very consistent. Still don't know why you're posting however, this thread is moot.

He ver well may have bought a whole roll sir, but it wasn't in the box. Still don't know why you're posting however, this thread is moot.
I can do what ever I want around here.

She specifically said Firemedic used a whole roll of bubble wrap.

Oustanding. Kudos and hats off to you sir. ��

Yes sir, i acknowledged that in my post.

I can do what ever I want around here.
She specifically said Firemedic used a whole roll of bubble wrap.

it's irrelevant at this point

foreman got his money back.

Firemedic is a scammer who's hurting for $93

Here's the killer, my friend: the post office packaged them and I recorded it.
THE END.......
^^^^^^^ video has still yet to be posted
THE END.

I can do what ever I want around here. .

Uh. I know your a mod but maybe we should keep it professional. This site has gone downhill a lot. I think it needs to return to glory, let's keep that out of here....

Keep up the good work, for real ; )

it's irrelevant at this point
foreman got his money back.

Firemedic is a scammer who's hurting for $93

^^^^^^^ video has still yet to be posted

THE END.
Firemedic posted a video with a post master confirming Firemedics story.

Sorry, he did not. It could be his mother, or friend or something. Nothing other than the beat up speakers he sent me and audio, nothing credible showing this individual. And without previos video showing how it was SUPPOSED to be packed, it is all speculation. And i'm surprised as a mod you are so out spoken for him. Are you upset that i never bought your headphones? Just curious how involved you are with this thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

foreman

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
foreman
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies