The Punisher Van Rebuild 9x15's & 9x3000D's

id say once these amps blow they arent worth fixing are they?

No clue!! The silver one I blew was the first AP-30001 amp they made. It was the demo amp they showed at all the big shows they had booths at. The logo on the amp was backwards from all other amps made.

i see... i have one of the silver versions and love it but judging from prices from repair shops for similar amps it wouldnt be worth it to fix if anything ever went wrong...

caylor and the dealer he got them from eric ( r/t ) both said the new model with 3" coil is txx-apx .. the old 2.5" was ap. Maybe they just didn't correct it in the catalog? Either way.. who cares? BTW, this is the internet.. i've already seen the full catalog several times over and I do see it says the eye candy are apx. Maybe something was just mistated?

To better clarify, this is from caylor's buildlog.

"Audiopipe Txx-APX15Bs 3" voice coils"

memphisflexbuildlog021.jpg

i am in no way trying to mess up john's thread.. just proving a point.
I now own the subs that are in that box... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I now own the subs that are in that box... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
you bought them from caylor? yuck. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

So John been reading. Like how you redid the van. It looks nice and all but what is it scoring on the DB's???? Like the back Amp rack by the way way nice and looks clean. You did a awesome job on this redo than what it look like in the start! Keep up the good work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.