Southwest Region ***The Official San Diego Meet***

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
How often is the SD meet? Too bad Ill be down on the 19th... a little late. Id love to make the next one as I am orignally from SD and can visit family.
As of right now this would be the first one. Depending on the outcome and showrate, I'm sure more will be scheduled.

Dante (LivinLife) is trying to set it all up. We still need him to confirm the date. Then everything will be a go.

So far we know Aug. 13th, Mission beach/bay, BBQ, Beer(21+), and a TL. Hoping for a decent outcome.

PM Dante for any specific questions.

beer....not a good dieadrunk dudes talking about car audio= not a good outcome

Seen to many sick stories
Yes, but for the people who aren't the drunk dudes watching the drunk dudes, its always loads of fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

beer....not a good dieadrunk dudes talking about car audio= not a good outcome

Seen to many sick stories
Or maybe we want to get everyone drunk and take advantage of them:naughty:

I'm sure most everyone is driving, and alchohol consumption will be at a minimum. Can't have a good BBQ without BEER!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.