The New XXX's

well hers the deal...i'm buying 2 mt12's i stop giving a fuc.k about the new xxx subs ...they keep playing around with the consumers thats going to buy there product and thats not a good thing....be4 the ss rli-8 came out we got info on the sub...i mean we had full t/s parameters available 2 us be4 the sub came out....here it is re stop making the old xxx....and now there making the new one and all we get is a few pics and a vid...what kind of shiiit is that....i'm like this...if we dont get full specs by mid september...u might as well hang it up....i dont think anyone is going to buy the new xxx....they make it seem like its fuc.king top secret..like its a goverment fuc.k up or something

i was just venting....i have more 2 say but i will save it for when the time is write

if we dont get full specs by mid september...u might as well hang it up....i dont think anyone is going to buy the new xxx....they make it seem like its fuc.king top secret..like its a goverment fuc.k up or something
baaaaaaaaahaahahahhahhahaaaomglmao...best **** ive read in a while.."they might as well hang it up," baaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahhhaaaaa

oh man...you're just going to put them in a bandpass anyway..

...and are you failing to realize that there is more that goes into building a totally new sub than taking an existing motor design and just throwing an 8" basket and some off the shelf parts into it..i mean jeez

yeah this thread kinda died, but im reviving it with more info. i was told a diff price were looking at about 650 retail. also they incresed its p2p to 64mm.at least i think its an increase last i saw it was 52mm.

yeah this thread kinda died, but im reviving it with more info. i was told a diff price were looking at about 650 retail. also they incresed its p2p to 64mm.at least i think its an increase last i saw it was 52mm.

650 for what....... a 10" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif :sick:

well hers the deal...i'm buying 2 mt12's i stop giving a fuc.k about the new xxx subs ...they keep playing around with the consumers thats going to buy there product and thats not a good thing....be4 the ss rli-8 came out we got info on the sub...i mean we had full t/s parameters available 2 us be4 the sub came out....here it is re stop making the old xxx....and now there making the new one and all we get is a few pics and a vid...what kind of shiiit is that....i'm like this...if we dont get full specs by mid september...u might as well hang it up....i dont think anyone is going to buy the new xxx....they make it seem like its fuc.king top secret..like its a goverment fuc.k up or something

i was just venting....i have more 2 say but i will save it for when the time is write
Did it ever occur to you that they may not have released specs because they had ::::GASP:::: prototypes out??? They have changed the design at least once, probably several times- why release specs when they may change in a week?

And stop being a jackass and cursing. If you want to say ****, say ****, don't go around it. I'd delete your post normally but I wanted to make a point and needed your mindless dribble of a post to make it.

You guys are total and complete tards.

/story

NG

PS: 64MM P2P is nothing, that means around 32MM one-way which MANY subs to now-a-days //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. Yet more proof you are tards.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date