The New Re Xxx ??????????????

i sadly had a dream last night that RE released the xxx and it was selling for 1,100 on their site. sad part - i dont even want re subs.

im sure david wouldnt mind telling him the info like that. i mean, its just sayin that ones SPL oriented and ones sql.
I'm asking how he came to the observation that the MX will be louder than the XXX. Expecially when it has SIGNIFICANTLY less displacement... not just a little less like the OLD XXX and the SX... SIGNIFICANTLY less.

Yet again.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ADVICE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU DO NOT HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. ESPECIALLY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS NOT EVEN RELEASED YET.

nG

I'm asking how he came to the observation that the MX will be louder than the XXX. Expecially when it has SIGNIFICANTLY less displacement... not just a little less like the OLD XXX and the SX... SIGNIFICANTLY less.
Yet again.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ADVICE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU DO NOT HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. ESPECIALLY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS NOT EVEN RELEASED YET.

nG

X2 kinda harsh, but true. Unless you work at RE and does testings or something..??

Did they really need another SPL sub? The MT and SX are enough... I was hoping the MX would be like the old XXX, but a little better, and the new XXX would just be some monster of an SQL sub.

Did they really need another SPL sub? The MT and SX are enough... I was hoping the MX would be like the old XXX, but a little better, and the new XXX would just be some monster of an SQL sub.
From what David has posted, the MT will still be their primary SPL subwoofer. Which indicates to me that the XXX and MX are more targeted towards SQL rather than SPL. The XXX (and MX) just possess the ability for large amounts of displacement, and hence large amounts of output.

and when will these be available?
2-07-09

man i really wish that i could afford REs
dam you cant afford some $50 subs? that sux mang //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

A few days ago, someone asked if the RE hype was dying.. psh.. just another stupid xxx thread and it has 29 posts and counting.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BIGjohnjohn485

10+ year member
BIGjohnjohn485
metairie, la
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from