The mystery of the internet displacement of sql12 driver

Participant count
  • Participants list

Kybasshead75

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Ky
I have posted in multiple forms and blown up every line of communication with Nick at stereo integrity after spending $1,000 with him on three of these drivers and I still cannot find out anywhere what the displacement of the drivers are before I build the enclosure anybody have any idea?

Probably about .1 to .2 cubic feet. You could pick a similar size woofer from someone who does publish that spec and get closer but really if you planned for somewhere around there a difference of a few percent plus or minus on box volume should not be noticeable and if you have some very specialized needs you should be planning to measure, test, build, and re-build anyway so it's irrelevant

Probably about .1 to .2 cubic feet. You could pick a similar size woofer from someone who does publish that spec and get closer but really if you planned for somewhere around there a difference of a few percent plus or minus on box volume should not be noticeable and if you have some very specialized needs you should be planning to measure, test, build, and re-build anyway so it's irrelevant
Yeah, about .13-.15 should be just about right, definitely close enough.
Just can't believe I've been completely ignored after spending $1,000.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.