The Great 15" Challenge

What would you compare the AV15's sound quality to? Papermaker had one that he claimed sounded better while getting quite a bit louder then the w7.
What do you think? Any punch?
Well I would really like to hear one in a better tuned box. My boxes are strictly for SPL but I have to say out of all the subs I have tested it defiantly blew them all away, the only one that came close was the Sundown Z15 which I felt sounded really good, the only issue is that its hard to compare two subs on quality specially hearing them a few days apart. Id love to get a box tuned to 25hz and test the two. I guess my conclusion on the sub with not much SQ testing is that it is will hold its own to any SQ sub I have heard, not saying its better or worse... but it will defiantly surprise people, specially for its price range.

still waiting on the Nightshade
UPS destroyed the first one. Also DC if Rusty gets in contact with me, he must be a really busy dude
****! How bad did they destroy it? My Nightshades basket got cracked by UPS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap:

OH wait. .i do . .have 4 of them and 4 D9s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif thanks for all your hard work put into this man,its much appreciated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.