SOLD the elephant box and 2 hdc3 15's for sale

alright here is the deal... i just found out that i am soon to be a father... so unfortunately i am not going to be able to use the box the bjfish built for me. the elephant box is a BEHEMOTH and was designed with the direct assistance of DJ Langford from AQ, specfically for a pair of AQ HDC315's (which are also for sale). the subs have never been played... they were only ever taken out of the box to take pictures (as i am in iraq and they were delivered to my dads house, so i had him inspect them for any damage that may have incurred during shipping and send me pictures.) the specs for the box is 44wide 18 tall, and 32 deep... it is tuned to 40Hz... the link for the build log of the box is http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284557

if you are at all interested please send me a PM and we can talk about price. I am really trying to just get the stuff moving so my loss will be your gain.

the box is still in the possesion of BJFISH11 and will be shipped from him. He and i have already discussed the details of what needs to happen.

the money made from the box will be put towards a new small sealed box for me... gotta be able to fit a stroller in there, ya know.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ok, it seems there has been some confusion, so i am making an edit to clarify.

i am selling the subs for 200 a piece... if you buy the subs i will split the shipping with you.

i am selling the box for 350... i will pay the first 50 of the shipping from BJ to you (so really you are getting the box for 300 and paying for shipping)

HOWEVER... if you buy the whole package... 750 covers it all... i will pay for all shipping cost (unless you live some where rediculous, im not going to pay to ship a 340 pound box and 2 50 pound subs to hawaii or something).

SUBS ARE SOLD... box is still up for grabs

==============================================================================================================================================================================

alright... im trying to get rid of this thing so i can get my new box underway... 250 for the box and i will pay shipping... come on guys that is rediculous (caveat to that is... only cover up to 150 of shipping incase you live in Bum Phuck Egypt... so pretty much, your getting a 400 dollar box, brand new for a 100 bucks... if you dont grab this... your retarded

and like i said... shipping is determined by how much of the stuff you buy. if you pick up the whole package... 750 will get you the gear (650 for the stuff, and 100 TOWARDS shipping, cause its gonna take alot more than that to ship it... but i will cover the rest)... the first person with 750 bucks gets it... if you want just the box or just the subs, the shipping will be different.

if you buy just the box, i will pay 50 of the shipping from BJ to you...

if you buy the subs i will split the shipping with you (whatever it costs)

Ok I found the specs on the box, its tuned a little high for me, so would it be possible to modify it to tune to around 36hz?
in answer to your question... NO YOU CAN NOT CHANGE IT... if you go threw the build log on the first page (there is a link) you will understand why.

and part of the reason it is tuned so high (i normally tune in the 30-34 Hz range) is because they were going in a tahoe, and the transfer function of the tahoe make the gain in the 30-36 range rather than the 45-50 that is typical in most vehicles.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.