The best?

I never claimed that L7s were the best. But, for a pair of 15's under 500 bucks, they're hard to beat. I had an L7 15, and got a 144.8 with it in my van. It's not a crazy good score or anything, but for a single 15 in the back of a van, that's very respectable. It sounded pretty good too, much better than people give it credit for. It's no miracle woofer, but for the $200 they cost, they're hard to beat.

I never claimed that L7s were the best. But, for a pair of 15's under 500 bucks, they're hard to beat. I had an L7 15, and got a 144.8 with it in my van. It's not a crazy good score or anything, but for a single 15 in the back of a van, that's very respectable. It sounded pretty good too, much better than people give it credit for. It's no miracle woofer, but for the $200 they cost, they're hard to beat.
Only if you're not looking at anything else.

Pick any company that makes subwoofers. You've got about a 90% chance of picking a company that makes a better sub.
Probably right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif. Do the OP a favor and suggest something else like he's asking.

ok well can you name a better combo then pls!

Agreed 110%. Great bang for your buck daily street beater woofers.

Kicker subs always have been and probably always will be nothing but teenie-bopper subs that are made for most people to just throw them in any old box and produce bass. They're pretty much just for making lots of noise. They aren't and never have been musical drivers. Most people are attracted to them because of their name. There are many better sub choices out their. JL, RE, ID, Cerwin Vega, JBL all make better subs, just to name the tip of the iceberg.

Kicker subs always have been and probably always will be nothing but teenie-bopper subs that are made for most people to just throw them in any old box and produce bass. They're pretty much just for making lots of noise. They aren't and never have been musical drivers. Most people are attracted to them because of their name. There are many better sub choices out their. JL, RE, ID, Cerwin Vega, JBL all make better subs, just to name the tip of the iceberg.
Well for most people that make threads about the most bass they can get from x amount of dollars, they suffice just fine. The reasons you just listed make it a pretty good woofer for them doesnt it? No one ever said it was the best woofer by any means, they were just making suggestions, unlike you who keep saying that there are just better subs than Kicker's.

Well for most people that make threads about the most bass they can get from x amount of dollars, they suffice just fine. The reasons you just listed make it a pretty good woofer for them doesnt it? No one ever said it was the best woofer by any means, they were just making suggestions, unlike you who keep saying that there are just better subs than Kicker's.
I guess if you just want to make noise, get the Kickers. If you want subs that are actually capable of playing music, look elsewhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.