The 18W6's are IN!

They are building, and selling, subwoofers with the JL Audio logo on them? Knowing JL, Im really surprised.
I imagine the whole "the law of the land prohibits us from showing an image of the product" thing had to do with the JL logo. I'm sure Credence took the time to know ahead of time what they could and could not do with this run of woofers.

According to the site they will be making more. I want a few myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

From the indications I got from them when I ordered the 20 for the three builds we will be doing, they have to see if they have enough parts left over to build more to sell. They are basically using up all the old parts from when they used to build them for JL. Great old subs though, nice SQ, play low...

Yeah, I used to have three chrome basket 15w6....wish I would've kept them (along with about 40 old school amplifiers and a bunch of Oz Superman mids and tweets, sigh)

man, now i want 3 for a HT setup. have an ed nine.1 ready. I guess ill fart around until one of you turds wants to sell them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RAM_Designs

5,000+ posts
SketchUp Master
RAM_Designs
Rockwall, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date