The 160s TB (continued)

Awesome. Things are starting to look good once again with your truck and build. Keep whoopin' some *** on the building bud!

BTW: what is the internal or external depth on this thing? The enclosure looks ridiculously deep lol. And it doesn't look like your truck is the extended or seven seat style? Definitely digging the cosmetics inside and out too.

Awesome. Things are starting to look good once again with your truck and build. Keep whoopin' some *** on the building bud!BTW: what is the internal or external depth on this thing? The enclosure looks ridiculously deep lol. And it doesn't look like your truck is the extended or seven seat style? Definitely digging the cosmetics inside and out too.
The reason why it seems so deep is because the enclosure is really far forward. My seats cant go past the B pillar without either hitting subs or on the corners. Its about 37 inches deep total from front to back. From the B pillar post to the C pillar post is only how deep it really is.

Got my a pillars color matched again, and headliner glassed and carpeted. Glassed it so I can add components to it later and it will be strong enough not to bounce around. (like a plane cockpit)

Next is color matching the enclosure inside and out. Going to be expensive for silver green metallic paint, but will look good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I love GMT360's and your TB is fantastic. What lowering kit is on it? KBEE or Belltech? Bags in the back, or springs? Did you use DJM A-Arms to fix balljoint angle in the front? 6 lug hubs still?

I'm lowering my 2005 Rainier, another member of the GMT360 family, and I'm probably going Belltech, so just wondering what suspension setup is in there.

Love what you're doing with this. Keep us updated!

I love GMT360's and your TB is fantastic. What lowering kit is on it? KBEE or Belltech? Bags in the back, or springs? Did you use DJM A-Arms to fix balljoint angle in the front? 6 lug hubs still?

I'm lowering my 2005 Rainier, another member of the GMT360 family, and I'm probably going Belltech, so just wondering what suspension setup is in there.

Love what you're doing with this. Keep us updated!

FBSS full bag system. Ridetech monotube shockwaves in front, RE7 Slam Specialties 200psi bags in the rear. Dont have the DJM A-Arms, need to though, really ruins the front tires. Still 6 lugs. Weighs 7000lbs fully loaded with batts. Shes a fat ***** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SoCaLBaMF

SoCaLBaMF
Okoboji, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
04murdalanche