Tha single 12" build pics with 9515f wall socket vid :)

There is no pics on my build days because I am by myself.

Bring your **** to Dallas on the weekend of the 11th.

So far the build inclueds...

DJman's xterra with 40.1 and DD9515

Chevyaudio's Truck with a full option 12" BTL probly be testing with 2 20.1 amps.

Alpineinstaller's SQ setup

My install with probly get an overhaul

Magic man will probly want to get something going on his car

BASSMEKANIK is wanting to do something, we are unsure what as of now. He is in the changing vehicle phase now.

And whoever else we can get going during the weekend.

Bring your **** to Dallas on the weekend of the 11th. So far the build inclueds...

Chevyaudio's Truck with a full option 12" BTL probly be testing with 2 20.1 amps.

BASSMEKANIK is wanting to do something, we are unsure what as of now. He is in the changing vehicle phase now.

Start address: Nashville, TN

End address: Dallas, TX

Distance: 664 mi (about 12 hours 4 mins)

Little too far of a drive.... but I appreciate the offer

Bring your **** to Dallas on the weekend of the 11th. So far the build inclueds...

I may try and come, I desperately need to build my box for my 4 8" RE RE's for the single cab. THink you're up to adding that one to the build?

I may try and come, I desperately need to build my box for my 4 8" RE RE's for the single cab. THink you're up to adding that one to the build?

I dont see why we couldn't get you one made. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bring the wood and we will get it done.

I bought a air compressor and brad nailer so boxes go rather quick.

I dont see why we couldn't get you one made. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

awesome; yea i can get a sheet of MDF and some glue down there :) i'll bring some PVC for the ports, as well (34" ports FTL). I've still got to order the 3inchers from PE, but i'll get on that.

should be able to get the box whipped up fast; i've built so many truck-style boxes its become routine for me.

have with you the wood, or pay someone for half a sheet, whatever you can work out, dimensions(sp), and any additional info you can on the subs, T/S recommended box sizes, etc.

Bring speaker wire to connect the driver and any t-cups or whatever you need for connections.

We'll have: good table saw, jasper jigs, routers, bits, drills, glue, brad nailer, air tank, square, SOME wood screws, clamp meter, dmms.

yea, i've already got the design for the box done w/ the dimensions, etc. i'll bring a 4"x8" sheet, my truck'll carry it just fine. i just need the stuff yall have (saw, router, etc)

if yall need anything extra, lemme know and i'll pick it up when I get the wood.

beer, anyone?

HEY I LOVED THAT **** LOL you should of told me you were going to blow that **** up and tape it man... oh well that was some good ****.... think you can send me that vid in an email?

Tits.

In ext. cab trucks at least... sub passenger side... ports firing towards driver side.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.