Southeast Region Testing the waters for a Middle Tennessee Winter Meet

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
I meant that in a good way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I didnt want hard feelings and ****, because...well its just not in me.

There are a **** ton of meca events here in TN this year though. In clarksville, thats another story //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I only know of two people with really loud (walled) setups. Its me and my buddy Jeff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif But im sure I could coax him into showing up.
dude, I can't even remember if we had a tiff, much less what it was about.

In one ear and out the other:laugh:

I would like to get 30 or so good installs basically confirmed, (Walls are awesome!) or atleast pretty solid intent.

Can you get some of the boys from ATL and RD maybe?
I could possibly do that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Edit: Maybe move it a little more south and make like a combo Georgia/Tennesee meet. Would around Chatanooga be to far for you TN heads?

I could possibly do that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Edit: Maybe move it a little more south and make like a combo Georgia/Tennesee meet. Would around Chatanooga be to far for you TN heads?
too far for this kneegrow

I would definitely show up for an event in Nashville! I don’t have the biggest system in the world but would love the chance to have my car metered and see some other installs.

I probably would drive to Nashville. IF there will be a good turnout. Nashville is about 3 hours away from me. BUT with gas being cheap it should only cost about 35 bucks round trip and I think it be worth it if theres a big turn out.

I probably would drive to Nashville. IF there will be a good turnout. Nashville is about 3 hours away from me. BUT with gas being cheap it should only cost about 35 bucks round trip and I think it be worth it if theres a big turn out.
Maybe I could get some gas cards to give away as gate prizes or something to get a few out of state guys or long distance, (east and west TN)

I would be intrested in doing SQ and SPL

I'll bring my meter, and MECA stand so its legal.
cool, I will also have my TL so we could set up drive by also and not have to shift things around, or let guys meter before to tweek if they wanted

also, legal is relative to the format that we decide on;)

cool, I will also have my TL so we could set up drive by also and not have to shift things around, or let guys meter before to tweek if they wanted
also, legal is relative to the format that we decide on;)
well someone best help me if I have anything done in the astro.. as i've yet to do any of that stuff lol... boo for no experience competing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kmanian

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
kmanian
Grand Cayman
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date