teh korn dog is a scammer

wow you mean you had a delay in shipping....
the same thing you've been on my ass over?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I was never on your ass for whatever problems your having on this forum..

Did I make a few jokes at it, like 3/4 of the board did? Yeah, I did.

Do I even know the hole story behind your situation? Nope, never will and never will care to.

Its funny, because in all of your threads, when someone makes a comment....your the one who starts freaking out, making it out to be a bigger deal than it is. You part of the big group of ******** on here that takes everything so seriously, like its the end of the fucken world.

I was never on your ass for whatever problems your having on this forum..
Did I make a few jokes at it, like 3/4 of the board did? Yeah, I did.

Do I even know the hole story behind your situation? Nope, never will and never will care to.

Its funny, because in all of your threads, when someone makes a comment....your the one who starts freaking out, making it out to be a bigger deal than it is. You part of the big group of ******** on here that takes everything so seriously, like its the end of the fucken world.
hmmm. K

so i must be a scammer too right. for talking ****.
your a little different, and a little more funny IMO. You don't count, and you usually don't call people fegs every second for no reason like the Kornbutt does.

Korndog is not a scammer and my grandfather fought in the Korean war.....they are some bastards.

They torture their own people, think what they would do to a prisoner of war.

BTW, don't throw stones at a glass house. You're not Jesus Christ there bud.

your a little different, and a little more funny IMO. You don't count, and you usually don't call people fegs every second for no reason like the Kornbutt does.
Is your ****** still bleeding......all you do is whine.

hey james why are you sticking up for that little bastard cheese dick any dam way get off his cawk . i think there should be a time line rule if you scam some one or don't fallow through with an agreement with in month you should get banned and so should your ip . cause its going to end up with no one wanting to buy sell or trade on hear cause of scamers .

and before any one tries to make fun of me for my spelling or my gamer you can **** my wang . i cant help it they weer not my best subjects in school i was better with science and history so phuck off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bornintothis

10+ year member
bornintothis
illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views