Loudmouth Scammer

Andrizzle
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Figured it was time to make this public so we can be aware of this guy and any other alias' he may have around the CA scene.

Profile:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=58155

For Sale Thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345822

Myself and another user (j1b1e1) on this forum were sold the same monitor. Neither of us have received item. We both filed via paypal yesterday. He tried to use some BS excuse about how he sold his monitor THEN his bro's monitor. I knew immedeatly I had been scammed. I asked him about tracking and he said that tracking is pointless to use when shipping from canada to the US because the tracking stops recording once it hits the border... This made it %100. Loudmouth has had no activity on his account since the transaction was made. What a POS. So I PMd Billy (j1b1e1) and he got nearly the exact same story.

This is his paypal info:

-$140.00 USD

Sep. 8, 2008

Jason abraham

Jasoabraham@hotmail.com

Here is a list of refs he gave me after I asked him about his loyalty on the net.

-----

Dont have refs on this website here are a few emails of the people i have dealt with

ianmasy@hotmail.com

jonaberg@live.com

bibbykeeper@live.com

Thobarky@hotmail.com

anthnyrob@hotmail.com

-----

So if a mod could run an IPcheck on this user and compare to any new registrations that would be helpful.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif:verymad://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Yea you shouldn't buy from anyone with that few posts and no refs from this site. You guys got screwed but we have to start being smarter buyers to avoid these type of situations.

^ yup. Exactly the definition of 'too good to be true'.

I was very hesitent about sending money. But then he called me on the phone and I talkt to him. Kick myself in the ass for this one! :/

Just updated, got my monies! (short 2-3 bucks):) Thanks Pay-Pal! Should have known better, this was a lesson well learned. Wish he lived closer, there'd be more lessons given. Thanks for the help Andrizzle, let's not do this again.

Wow! This one turned out good finally!!!!!!!!!!! A+ for paypal for returning the mula!

V.

Wow! This one turned out good finally!!!!!!!!!!! A+ for paypal for returning the mula!
V.
Paypal shouldn't get the credit,luckily the assjack left money in the account,I would love to see the look on that fool's face when he sees his balance:laugh:

I just purchased a macbook of a local seller. 900 dollars via paypal. The package never came. Now I have to deal with PayPal, credit card company and even the FBI.

SCAMMER ------> anthnyrob@hotmail.com

Does anyone know any information on this guy?

Any suggestions on what to do?

Thanks

Figured it was time to make this public so we can be aware of this guy and any other alias' he may have around the CA scene.

Profile:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=58155

For Sale Thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345822

Myself and another user (j1b1e1) on this forum were sold the same monitor. Neither of us have received item. We both filed via paypal yesterday. He tried to use some BS excuse about how he sold his monitor THEN his bro's monitor. I knew immedeatly I had been scammed. I asked him about tracking and he said that tracking is pointless to use when shipping from canada to the US because the tracking stops recording once it hits the border... This made it %100. Loudmouth has had no activity on his account since the transaction was made. What a POS. So I PMd Billy (j1b1e1) and he got nearly the exact same story.

This is his paypal info:

-$140.00 USD

Sep. 8, 2008

Jason abraham

Jasoabraham@hotmail.com

Here is a list of refs he gave me after I asked him about his loyalty on the net.

-----

Dont have refs on this website here are a few emails of the people i have dealt with

ianmasy@hotmail.com

jonaberg@live.com

bibbykeeper@live.com

Thobarky@hotmail.com

anthnyrob@hotmail.com

-----

So if a mod could run an IPcheck on this user and compare to any new registrations that would be helpful.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif:verymad://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
I just purchased a macbook of a local seller. 900 dollars via paypal. The package never came. Now I have to deal with PayPal, credit card company and even the FBI.
SCAMMER ------> anthnyrob@hotmail.com

Does anyone know any information on this guy?

Any suggestions on what to do?

Thanks
coincedence?

wow^^^^!! Good catch!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
V.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Andrizzle

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Andrizzle
Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies