teh korn dog is a scammer

This thread is a hole lot of Fail...Seeing as I scammed No one, Never have, and resolved all my issues.

Endofdays only bumped this because is feelings are hurt and he takes the internet to seriously.

actually he was being a dick to me so i was a dick back, it was immature of me to stoop down to his level. This gives you no right to butt into our buisness to call me a **** rag. So it is people like you who start random shennanigans and bullsh*t.

good day to you sir.

HAHAHHAH stfu&gtfo

don't ever PM me again unless if you have nudes of your little sister.. cunt rag..

How to by buisness skills fail me you fucken rasteferian wanna be? 

Its funny how you say that when you dont even know the hole story.
even if you didn't scam him, you're still a racist piece of ****.

Great for me, along with 3/4 of all the other members here.

And your a hypocritcial *******. Just another one that cant gauge sarcasm.
Are you saying your racist comments were out of sarcasm? If so, I guess you felt you needed about 10 racists post to get your sarcasm through in the cheesmind thread.

If you're gonna be racist, don't be a little bitch about it, be 100% racist. Don't try to cop-out by saying it's sarcasm.

How about the fact, yes I will admit there was a delay with shipping...That was taken Care of...But Once that **** OP got the item...He makes **** up that it messed up his car....when I have videos of the day I shipped it proving it worked 100%. He files a chargeback on his credit card...and then suddenly is never heard from again...no email replys or anything.
wow you mean you had a delay in shipping....

the same thing you've been on my ass over?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

wow you mean you had a delay in shipping....
the same thing you've been on my ass over?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Great for me, along with 3/4 of all the other members here.

And your a hypocritcial *******.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bornintothis

10+ year member
bornintothis
illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views