SOLD teamsubgopoof!!!!

bones22
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
in my house
justin i need you to contact me with a tracking number for the 4 18s i purchased from you. they were not delivered today. also i am still waiting for a tracking number from you you arent taking or returning calls. my girlfriend is wanting to file charges if we dont get the tracking number or if they dont show up soon.

please contact me ASAP so we can avoid her getting legal involved over all this.

either my phone or aim.

she says she will wait till next Wed

Look dude fact is i could care less what 90% of the caraudio world thinks about me...thats just how I am.
Well there you have it. Because you don't care, why should the buyer care?

If you were to call up and order 4 btl 18s from Fi, if he doesn't have them assembled yet, your looking at around a week/2week lead time...so whats the diff in doing that, and me building woofers?

Would Fi say the subs were shipped when they weren't? Probably not, if he cares what people think.

Credit given where credit due- at least you finally sent the subs and didn't rip the guy off.

At this point it seams that we have a bunch of women on the fourm. Justin stated his case.like it or leave it. Well I guess you could tar and feather him also.

give it a rest and go watch general hospital!

At this point it seams that we have a bunch of women on the fourm. Justin stated his case.like it or leave it. Well I guess you could tar and feather him also.give it a rest and go watch general hospital!
agreed although for me its working on getting the tahoe ready for the Daytonas and having a cold beer.

they have been sent now. tracking number provided. for a great price hes a good guy. just know shipping will be delayed.

Bones let us know how it turns out
will do. as soon as they get here going to make sure everything is good. looks like 2 are spoken for i hope.

would be nice to pay some of the cc off before intrest hits it

After reading this whole thread I gotta say, bones22 you are a scumbag.

Its obvious this guy explained the situation, hes a busy man with work, getting ready for his show etc.

He sells you woofers that normally cost like 500 from RE for half the price, you know they have to be built still and you ***** about 2 days shipping??

Its funny until teamsubgopoof responded I was totally on your side because I once tried to buy a sub from someone for rediculously cheaper than its worth. The guy held on to my money for 2 weeks and then refunded through paypal. Big pain in the ass.

But since you knew the situation you really overreacted. Especially if you read his reputation as a slow shipper.

Then you resell the subs? For profit probably? Wow.

If I was the seller doing you a favor I wouldnt stand for this petty bullsh1t either.

Just my .02

After reading this whole thread I gotta say, bones22 you are a scumbag.
Its obvious this guy explained the situation, hes a busy man with work, getting ready for his show etc.

He sells you woofers that normally cost like 500 from RE for half the price, you know they have to be built still and you ***** about 2 days shipping??

Its funny until teamsubgopoof responded I was totally on your side because I once tried to buy a sub from someone for rediculously cheaper than its worth. The guy held on to my money for 2 weeks and then refunded through paypal. Big pain in the ass.

But since you knew the situation you really overreacted. Especially if you read his reputation as a slow shipper.

Then you resell the subs? For profit probably? Wow.

If I was the seller doing you a favor I wouldnt stand for this petty bullsh1t either.

Just my .02
alright DB DI*K

he never explained he was so busy till AFTER they were supposivly shipped.

he had 1st payment on the 10th

the 2nd payment on the 13th

ill post everything where he said he is rebuilding them the next day.

and everything saying they were sent day after day. he lied about shipping.

im busy to im in the army but if i sell someone something i take the time to get it shipped and not make excuses.

i didnt know he was a slow shipper till after he already had the 1000

since you arent the seller and has nothing to do with you. you may as well F**K OFF

as K-man said as well as i

the matter is OVER.

and resale will be a whole $10 profit from selling 2 of them $5 more for each than we paid

im curious how it was 250 to ship them, must be UPS.

Fedex is 21.31 each.

DHL is 19.38 each

MODS PLEASE DELETE THREAD

Justin

since you are in here right now

this is for all the POS's like DOM

I apologize for it coming to a thread that turned into a huge bash against you. all i started the thread for was so you would contact me. no returns of calls. no emails. nothing. after we talked about the shipping issue on the phone and you said they were in the truck going out that day, and 4 days later nothing from you. she about sh*t herself as well as me. seeing as how it was her credit card and im repaying the amount.

she would have got the money from me obviously. i would have been the one who was FU*KED. repay her for something i never got.

so DB DOM and anyone else who feels i was in the wrong. if you would please, walk outside look for a big truck or bus, take a step in front of it.

im curious how it was 250 to ship them, must be UPS. Fedex is 21.31 each.

DHL is 19.38 each

MODS PLEASE DELETE THREAD
I promise that quote is wrong. You will pay more for shipping a 60lbs. sub.

The 250 figure probably includes packaging as well.

I shipped an MT and packaging+shipping was $57.

thats what im saying....

lmao

i know that most companies at about 75-80 pounds the price doubles, but then after that it isnt bad. and insurance is less than 3 % of the stated amount. i think that people pad their shipping costs just like ebayers do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bones22

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
bones22
in my house
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date