Team Tantric Sounds going big at finals.

Participant count
  • Participant list

TaylorFade
10+ year member

I fail.
(7) world championships. (7) world records.

55BD99E9-3DDD-4EFE-96B7-CF9059DCB0CF-7041-000004FAE7E1A6F9.jpg

Not pictured here is Hank (2000Lade) who won and crushed the old world record by 1.5db with a 151 in IDBL rookie hatch.

Got to hang out with some guys from the forums that I would probably never have had the chance to, which was awesome. Got some demos. Drank copious amounts of whatever swill TommyK and Hank seem to think is palatable till 4AM.

Was awesome talking CA all weekend with the other org's. I think I'm going to be dabbling in the other formats since I'm the new usaci stock 0-600w "legal" world record holder. Hmm... Street stock? We'll see.

Good times all around other than wrecking my truck about 2 blocks from the fairgrounds. Some chick ran right through a stop sign and whamo. T-Fade T-Bone.

Pulling out of Indy presently. It's 38 f'n degrees here. Be back in the land of Lagniappe in 14 short hours. Indy will not be missed, but hope to see everyone I met and didn't get a chance too sooner than a year from now.

Peace out!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.