team nutz - pittsburgh

Twistid run away when I ask him a question.
lmao, i googled psychology and why people must "make fun" and degrade other people.. heres a yahoo response...

"It's what I like to call 'small penis syndrome'

Basically, they're trying to put other people down so they feel bigger/better/smarter/whatever...

Don't worry about. You can't fix stupid. Just move on and go about your day. "

sounds like twistid to a T

All your **** worked U were a happy customer because if not u would have never went back to them. As for some that **** it's like anything with vehicle maintance u have to keep up on it. The wood screw through sheet metal not good but it worked for a year so why r u *****ing. It still wasn't a problem. I work in the automotive field & i under stand u can't make everyone happy but when ur where happy with them which u can't say u weren't or u wouldn't have went back I'm sure u didn't run around telling everyone u could that team nutz did a good job on ur car. So maybe u should just let this go.

Sublime I have a question for u. When team nutz installed your first set up & u said it was good did u get on here & tell everyone how the job was after u got it done? Probably not so why are u on here bashimg them now ? That makes u look like an ass.

Hey look another one, from pitt as well. Could it be a Nutz guy???

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif:sneaky://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif:sneaky://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif:sneaky:

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/youreawesome.gif.a27e190c662afa8e2be5686b27bd1659.gif

All your **** worked U were a happy customer because if not u would have never went back to them. As for some that **** it's like anything with vehicle maintance u have to keep up on it. The wood screw through sheet metal not good but it worked for a year so why r u *****ing. It still wasn't a problem. I work in the automotive field & i under stand u can't make everyone happy but when ur where happy with them which u can't say u weren't or u wouldn't have went back I'm sure u didn't run around telling everyone u could that team nutz did a good job on ur car. So maybe u should just let this go.
I'm sorry WHAT?? I think you said something about being happy once and then not a 2nd time. WTF's wrong with that? They ****ed up the second time. It wasn't caught the first time. I'd be pissed too and probably not go back to any shop or store if they jacked my **** up the 2nd time I went back. Even if I was happy with something I bought a year before that I liked. dumbass

ace 800 i'm not in any way connected with team nutz i buy all my **** online & install all my own **** have been doing it since i before i started driving I work for a chrysler dealer. Just trying 2 understand why people r the way they r.

ace 800 i'm not in any way connected with team nutz i buy all my **** online & install all my own **** have been doing it since i before i started driving I work for a chrysler dealer. Just trying 2 understand why people r the way they r.

Well you obviously didn't read everything that happened then.

I have read most of it so what if he ****ed up & didn't admit it tell me that both of u r so perfect & never ****ed anything i'm sure u have & have u admitted to everything that u have done. I doubt u have.

Twistid run away when I ask him a question.
what quesiton where am i "running" from? if youve read any of the north carolina meet threads, youd know im in fayetteville/ft.bragg and go up to the local shops all the time, and met plenty of people on this site

infact i offer a meet to almost everyone i see from NC, we have alotta nspl competitors around this area

dude, go back into the install bay and hang out with Nutz.

youre obviously another one of his cronies, 1 post, from pittsburgh.

second, you're supporting the whole "if it worked, let it go" argument. are you ****ING RETARDED?

thats like me installing an audio system, requiring 5,000 W of power and using a 100amp alternator. it will work, but it CAN damage the system.

the ground they used - no excuse for that. the VICE PRESIDENT of US AMPS, and dirk, the designer of the amps both said that was uncalled for. and heres some noob coming on the forums saying that ground was ok. stfu, those guys know more than you.

I have read most of it so what if he ****ed up & didn't admit it tell me that both of u r so perfect & never ****ed anything i'm sure u have & have u admitted to everything that u have done. I doubt u have.
learn basic grammar and mechanics before you come on here *****ing about ****.

i admit when i **** up. Nutz doesn't understand that concept. i didnt do the install. Nutz did. and he ****ed up.

now that i did the majority of the install myself - magic, it works! from a newbie installer!

but I'm not the owner of a PROFESSIONAL CAR AUDIO INSTALL SHOP!! and if I was and ****ed someones equipment up or an employee did, I WOULD ADMIT TO IT. Thats the f'n point. Once again dumbass.

what quesiton where am i "running" from? if youve read any of the north carolina meet threads, youd know im in fayetteville/ft.bragg and go up to the local shops all the time, and met plenty of people on this site
infact i offer a meet to almost everyone i see from NC, we have alotta nspl competitors around this area
Sorry, never on those threads. Let me go to vMPF and make sure I don't have that area on my dreamsheet.

Yea i am from the burgh & I am new to this site but one of his cronies no. I was just asking a simple question because i deal with people like u everyday. U think u are perfect & as far as u knew ur first install was great when u got it done but i'm sure u didn't tell all ur friends to go to team nutz & have their **** done there. So why get on here & bash them. I'm sure there is truth to both sides but u act like ur so perfect & know it all. I'm sure every car stereo place around here has ****ed someones car up do u see them on here crying no they just went somewhere else. They probably told their friends not to go there & let it go **** happens.

Yea i am from the burgh & I am new to this site but one of his cronies no. I was just asking a simple question because i deal with people like u everyday. U think u are perfect & as far as u knew ur first install was great when u got it done but i'm sure u didn't tell all ur friends to go to team nutz & have their **** done there. So why get on here & bash them. I'm sure there is truth to both sides but u act like ur so perfect & know it all. I'm sure every car stereo place around here has ****ed someones car up do u see them on here crying no they just went somewhere else. They probably told their friends not to go there & let it go **** happens.
If you look at other threads not related to this one, yes there are others that INFORM other that a shop has screwed up. Who cares if he didn't say anything to anyone about the first job being good. I'd rather have nothing said about my company than something bad.

Who said anything about being perfect, but when you **** up at least admit it and fix it. Not just say tough **** and not do anything. If you work at an automotive field and treated a customer like that, you think they would come back? hell no. You sound like a Nissan customer service rep, they ****.

you obviously havent read this entire thread, let alone the huge thread on ROE.

if you've read both threads ALL the way through, you'd be telling Nutz to go **** a tree.

you ARE one of his cronies. the chances of someone signing up JUST to comment in this thread is very, very low. in my book you are a butt buddy of Nutz'.

If you look at other threads not related to this one, yes there are others that INFORM other that a shop has screwed up. Who cares if he didn't say anything to anyone about the first job being good. I'd rather have nothing said about my company than something bad.
Who said anything about being perfect, but when you **** up at least admit it and fix it. Not just say tough **** and not do anything. If you work at an automotive field and treated a customer like that, you think they would come back? hell no. You sound like a Nissan customer service rep, they ****.
thank god there are people like you and me still on this earth.

props dude, you know what you're talkin about and you can see through the ********. some people are just stupid to a point that even talking to them or acknowledging they exist makes you feel more stupid by the second (nutz, all of his buddies with 1-3 posts, etc.)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views