team nutz - pittsburgh

this morphed from a simple review into a debate on who's right and who's wrong. i'm not going to let some joke of an installer come on a popular forum where i might in the future (and have in the past) conduct business (selling items, etc.) where reputation is important and bad mouth me when I was the customer that got screwed in the end..

and yes, i wanted this thread locked and/or to die off but nutz feels that he must respond to everything and "defend" his so-called "reputation"... he keeps goin, i will too... i asked to stop this thread pages ago but if he insists..

SF Kilo, sorry to hear that, but it is a free country, do as you wish. Audioworks might be able to help you........and sorry that i didn't use spell check.......I think the point is stated.......

AudioAn.....we just put the charge back on the van for the first time this season. Batteries were low. I hope to repeat last years 162, we still have the same equipment so its going to be hard to gain drastically.

Sublime.....I am glad to hear that you sent your amp back for now the second time. Did we forget to mention that Auto Illusions changed your ground wire the last time the system was playing. So Dirk says there is a bad ground wire.....Could be, havn't seen the car in 6 months. But you claimed that Auto Illusions fixed your ground wire and moved it to the shock mount????? So why did this problem happen again.

It worked for nine months when we installed it, now that you touched it, it doesn't work????? Lets talk about the real issues.....The only mistake we made was taking him as a customer after he called US Amps and bad mouthed us to try to get a dealer account off of us for his Vitamin Shop. US Amps declined him and sent him back to us. That is when we should have told him NO.........

Doesn't matter, bottom line is your hear to bash us and that is what you do in life....keep up the good work.......Maybe you can start a fan club, I will send you referrals when we get them.......

Anyone that wants to hear one of our vehicles feel free to stop in. If you don't want to stop in and find out what we are really about so be it also......

SF Kilo, sorry to hear that, but it is a free country, do as you wish. Audioworks might be able to help you........and sorry that i didn't use spell check.......I think the point is stated.......

AudioAn.....we just put the charge back on the van for the first time this season. Batteries were low. I hope to repeat last years 162, we still have the same equipment so its going to be hard to gain drastically.

Sublime.....I am glad to hear that you sent your amp back for now the second time. Did we forget to mention that Auto Illusions changed your ground wire the last time the system was playing. So Dirk says there is a bad ground wire.....Could be, havn't seen the car in 6 months. But you claimed that Auto Illusions fixed your ground wire and moved it to the shock mount????? So why did this problem happen again.

It worked for nine months when we installed it, now that you touched it, it doesn't work????? Lets talk about the real issues.....The only mistake we made was taking him as a customer after he called US Amps and bad mouthed us to try to get a dealer account off of us for his Vitamin Shop. US Amps declined him and sent him back to us. That is when we should have told him NO.........

Doesn't matter, bottom line is your hear to bash us and that is what you do in life....keep up the good work.......Maybe you can start a fan club, I will send you referrals when we get them.......
first numbnutz, the distortion problem was occuring while i had my sx 12's, which were installed by you. the distortion problem STARTED when the ground was on PAINTED SHEET METAL, held by WOOD SCREWS.

auto illusions upgraded my grounds under my hood, and i moved my ground to a BETTER, more secure place.

and yes, i have my amp back and everything is flawless, thanks to yours truly and us amps. bad transistors, more than likely caused by a bad ground COUGH COUGH.

the problem didnt start with my ground - it started with your ground.

i WISH you would have said no to my install, so i would have saved $$ and time and the stress of dealing with you and your shops **** ups.

sending amp back for repair, twice: $80

upgrading wiring and grounds: $30

new rcas: $25

listening to the vice president of us amps essentially call Nutz a moron: priceless

and to make things worse, Nutz is NOW, after degrading me as a customer and telling everyone they're nothing but idiots, he's NOW trying to act like the cool suave installer professional....

too late. you screwed up, big time

sublime fails at life, hes already been outcasted from one forum, after making one of those "im leaving now" because its the interwebz and he cares so much about what his online peers care about him

he seriously sent me a pm talking about how he just turned his gains up nearly 100% to see how loud he could get it, then it started messing up and was like "you think i could blame it on the shop?"

i dident want to tell anyone and get anyone in trouble, but i believe he's trying to put off his own mistake on your shop which isent right

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

sublime fails at life, hes already been outcasted from one forum, after making one of those "im leaving now" because its the interwebz and he cares so much about what his online peers care about him
he seriously sent me a pm talking about how he just turned his gains up nearly 100% to see how loud he could get it, then it started messing up and was like "you think i could blame it on the shop?"

i dident want to tell anyone and get anyone in trouble, but i believe he's trying to put off his own mistake on your shop which isent right

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
proofs?

is that really ur plate in ur avatar lol but on topic i dont really trust someones words on the internet so im going to give the shop a chance and see whats its about sometime i dont need any work one unless they tint for a nice price because i can do the rest my self

actually, dumple, Twistid is what you would call a "Troll" on both caraudio.com and ROE

i left ROE because mods can't handle talking about marijuana..

i never turned my gains up, nutz turned them up when there was no bass due to my sub being wired wrong. you want to waste money at their shop, go for it, but i know 2 other shops who blow them away in every aspect.

just because you can install subs and amps doesn't mean that you do high-quality installs on EVERY customers install, never make any mistakes, etc. nutz should of took accountability for what he did to my vehicle...but wait..he didnt.... so thats what, like minus 100 points in the customer service category?

again, trying to cover up the fact that he turned the gains up all the way and messed up his own equipment,

then after it was messed up, he took it back to the shop, they did the same thing AFTER it was already messed up, and blamed them!

again, trying to cover up the fact that he turned the gains up all the way and messed up his own equipment,
then after it was messed up, he took it back to the shop, they did the same thing AFTER it was already messed up, and blamed them!
you and platestacked are known on CA to be dumbass retarded USAF recruits who think they know everything. i cant even count how many of your dumbass posts i've seen in people's sigs making fun of you.

i didn't turn my gains up. i love how this dude lives hundreds of miles away from me, yet he knows what i do to my equipment in my trunk. LMAO

and theres that fact that like, 27 people disagree with you. but wait, you probably dont care because you "know it all"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views