TCAB Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooo u scammer you:up2somet:
Not scamming, told you upfront you would get the same box I got . . . lol

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

at 225 hell no it aint worth it...there are plent of guys on here that will build you a box that is just as good for a crap load less.

Nobody has proved this yet....BUT...for 1 12" type R box...Id be very surprised if Mark quoted you 225. I got mine for 230 for 2 12's. BUT compared to 180 that my local shop would have built me...its performance was well worth the extra money...plus that 180 local obviously doesnt have shipping added on like your 225 will.

BUT...if you only have 600 watts to send it...dont TCAB.

BUT...if you only have 600 watts to send it...dont TCAB.
Actually, unless you want to piss your money away on something you will never receive, don't TCAB.

Did he give you a quote? I thought that team Phag Hertz was swearing up and down he wasn't taking any more orders.

I got mine a month ago...but yea...RIGHT NOW...id say no on the tcab. Mark has to get his business back on the right path...

but regardless of all the drama with him...he does build a hell of a box...after all....like 60% of his team competes with his boxes I believe...and they did almost get team of the year. And im pretty sure they owned the Maxxsonics competition today with DBdrag, MECA and something else....

Actually, unless you want to piss your money away on something you will never receive, don't TCAB.
Did he give you a quote? I thought that team Phag Hertz was swearing up and down he wasn't taking any more orders.
lol was thinkin same thing. but where did you get your qoute from your sig at, i HAVE to read where that came from.

I got mine a month ago...but yea...RIGHT NOW...id say no on the tcab. Mark has to get his business back on the right path...
but regardless of all the drama with him...he does build a hell of a box...after all....like 60% of his team competes with his boxes I believe...and they did almost get team of the year. And im pretty sure they owned the Maxxsonics competition today with DBdrag, MECA and something else....
I DON"T GIVE A ****!

I am looking for the thread right now . . .

edit: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166525

From what i heard his CS has been descent .. IDK i never bought one...Last i heard he was busy and runnin behind quite a bit... Y he get banned neways?
Then you haven't been listening at all. It is his total and complete lack of anything approaching customer service (repeated patterns of telling lie after lie after lie to multiple customers, failure to deliver anything resembling a product month after month after month, etc etc) that got him banned from this forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Good CS indeed. By the way? It is d-e-c-e-n-t.
I arree w you, But i never dealt w him , so like i said im only going off word of mouth experiences
Again, you haven't been listening. If you'd look at all the Hate On TCAB threads...well, why do you think those threads exist in the first place? People telling ('word of mouth' albeit in typed text) about how horrible their experience has been dealing (or trying to deal) with Mark and his assinine business practices.
pfft..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif Which one ..??? Theres 20 new tcab/mark potts/phat hz/type r hate threads a week ??
See above. There's good reason for this.
I cannot speak to the quality of his product by itself. I have no personal experience with either a TCAB box or a Type R to tell the truth. The bottom line here is when you're told you would have the box that is already "in full" paid for in 4 or 5 weeks and 4 or 5 months later you still have nothing but empty promises from the fella that already has your money? It is a business doomed to failure. I do not care how good any given product is ~ if you cannot use that product because you do not have it then it isn't worth squat.

Mark has failed as a businessman.

Mark has failed as a salesman.

Mark has failed at life and he has no one to blame but himself.

If he get his mess straightened out and after doing so keep his house in order and realize his limitations then good for him! If he is making a product that his customers (those that actually eventually receive something) like the results from then good for him! Aside from that? I have no sympathy for him for nothing more than the way he has repeatedly treated scores of people. It's pitiful and it's abhorrant.

Then you haven't been listening at all. It is his total and complete lack of anything approaching customer service (repeated patterns of telling lie after lie after lie to multiple customers, failure to deliver anything resembling a product month after month after month, etc etc) that got him banned from this forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Good CS indeed. By the way? It is d-e-c-e-n-t.
Again, you haven't been listening. If you'd look at all the Hate On TCAB threads...well, why do you think those threads exist in the first place? People telling

Mark has failed at life and he has no one to blame but himself.

Mark is a world champion..Id say that comment can be eliminated just from that fact......BUT, BUT, I agree with a lot of what you said.

Mark is a world champion..Id say that comment can be eliminated just from that fact......BUT, BUT, I agree with a lot of what you said.
Being a world champion makes it okay to repeatedly treat his customers like crap? I'm glad I am not from the same universe as you...

Hmmm, are you in line after Tommy and some of the others to give him head? Seems like it. No one gives a **** if he is the super-duper-world champion of all champions, he stole money from me and others. I hope one of the batts in his blazer catches on fire and burns his **** to the gorund.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif Good going, snb778. That remark absolutely backfired when it was completely shut down in multiple ways. Judges decision? No points awarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Diablo6699

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Diablo6699
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants