TCAB Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo6699
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i already searched but nothing came up

i have my 12" type r running on 600 rms in a box that is 2 cuft at 32 hz. if i get a tcab , is it really going to be worth the $225. I mean am i going to see that much of a difference that my type r will go from loud to ridiculous. I just want to know if it will amaze me with how much louder it will be.

why wouldn't you be willing to take the chance of it being louder or not, you are already taking a chance of getting anything at all, atleast you can be sure that you won't be getting it by the end of the year prolly.

Newb's

Theres a reason mark potts aka spkrman is banned from this forum

but if you are considering paying 225 for some ****ing wood and ports, your not to bright anyways...

at 225 hell no it aint worth it...there are plent of guys on here that will build you a box that is just as good for a crap load less.

It might be worth if to him... 200 bux is not thatt much $$ considering box build, shipping the exp mark has w type r's is prolly greater than anyone elses , and ive heard nothing but good about his work and performance outcomes... The only reason ppl bash him is because there became a type r/ tcab bandwagon, now ppl are gonna hate because he shows results with his enclosures... So what 225 is pricey to you??? Dealers around here have jl fab enclosures loaded w a 13w1 for $350.... a w1 is 150 ish.. u do the math

Newb's
Theres a reason mark potts aka spkrman is banned from this forum

but if you are considering paying 225 for some ****ing wood and ports, your not to bright anyways...

I was jhust saying y pay 100-200 bux for a prefab-custom box from a shop when all there doing is building off a program... Yea anyone can do that... Would i buy a TCAB? prolly not.... If i had a few type rs i got for cheap? probably....If i didnt know how to design and buld myself..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It might be worth if to him... 200 bux is not thatt much $$ considering box build, shipping the exp mark has w type r's is prolly greater than anyone elses , and ive heard nothing but good about his work and performance outcomes... The only reason ppl bash him is because there became a type r/ tcab bandwagon, now ppl are gonna hate because he shows results with his enclosures... So what 225 is pricey to you??? Dealers around here have jl fab enclosures loaded w a 13w1 for $350.... a w1 is 150 ish.. u do the math
for 1- It's not so much his work no one agree's with. He is a shitty business man and treats customers like so. I don't care what/where i buy anything if i pay that much i want to know what is up with it and not have him say it was shipped already but not actually be. He gets bashed because he is a habitual liar to the people who pay his bills //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

2- He has same prices as a shop(more actually), that shouldn't be a point made to make him look better. There is a reason most of us don't buy from shops.

"Type-R homers are like the ricers of car audio, they think they're loud just because one person that has a Type-R hits over 150" - Meh
i love my type r, it is inexpensive loud and sounds good. so if you dont like the sub (which i dont know how you cant like a sub if it isnt about the price or performance), then just turn your head and stop complaining.

you obviously didn't read the huge thread by the dude who got ripped off and didn't recieve his stuff for a long time if ever...

From what i heard his CS has been descent .. IDK i never bought one...Last i heard he was busy and runnin behind quite a bit... Y he get banned neways?

shut the **** up dude, it costs maybe 50 bucks to build a box. Your a ****ing retard.

Marks boxes are just tuned for Type-R's with Aero ports what the the **** is so special, plus he has scammed many people, tryed to screw me over. AND NO I WASNT GOING TO BUY A TCAB BOX, I am not that ****ing retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Diablo6699

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Diablo6699
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants