TCAB Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love my type r, it is inexpensive loud and sounds good. so if you dont like the sub (which i dont know how you cant like a sub if it isnt about the price or performance), then just turn your head and stop complaining.
I am not complaining you ****ing newb, the quote is for the **** that think they're the next Tommy K due to a sub a TCAB box... But from the looks of it your not far off.

for 1- It's not so much his work no one agree's with. He is a shitty business man and treats customers like so. I don't care what/where i buy anything if i pay that much i want to know what is up with it and not have him say it was shipped already but not actually be. He gets bashed because he is a habitual liar to the people who pay his bills //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
2- He has same prices as a shop(more actually), that shouldn't be a point made to make him look better. There is a reason most of us don't buy from shops.

I arree w you, But i never dealt w him , so like i said im only going off word of mouth experiences

my sig speaks for me...................

I SEE THAT:)

I was jhust saying y pay 100-200 bux for a prefab-custom box from a shop when all there doing is building off a program... Yea anyone can do that... Would i buy a TCAB? prolly not.... If i had a few type rs i got for cheap? probably....If i didnt know how to design and buld myself..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
U tpye lik d shitz man i dont undestnd why you type lik this. are You retarded, I jus dotn get it, I prolly dont giv a shitz if ud by a TCAB i jus think yur gay for thinkin theyr a vaLuE.

I am not complaining you ****ing newb, the quote is for the **** that think they're the next Tommy K due to a sub a TCAB box... But from the looks of it your not far off.
well now what i know about him i wont get a tcab, but i just dont like it when people complain about a very good sub. i was just trying to find out if it worth it, but now i know it's not. i dont care if you hate tcabs, but just dont call me a noob

shut the **** up dude, it costs maybe 50 bucks to build a box. Your a ****ing retard.
Marks boxes are just tuned for Type-R's with Aero ports what the the **** is so special, plus he has scammed many people, tryed to screw me over. AND NO I WASNT GOING TO BUY A TCAB BOX, I am not that ****ing retarded.

WTF man chill out, Your snapping at me why?? Cuz i just stated that his $200 enclosures are better that a shop/prefab??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif .. Whatever.. Take a breath.. And as far as ive seen the TCAB is built to a peak fs of your car ... Now hold on man... dont snap...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif That was another assumption...Anyways i hope you feel better for verbalizing some more tcab hate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

U tpye lik d shitz man i dont undestnd why you type lik this. are You retarded, I jus dotn get it, I prolly dont giv a shitz if ud by a TCAB i jus think yur gay for thinkin theyr a vaLuE.

my bad your the man cuz you can type better than me... If your iggnorant ass would like to see why im typing like sh!t You can help yourself to the thread below asshat

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162114

WTF man chill out, Your snapping at me why?? Cuz i just stated that his $200 enclosures are better that a shop/prefab??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif .. Whatever.. Take a breath.. And as far as ive seen the TCAB is built to a peak fs of your car ... Now hold on man... dont snap...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif That was another assumption...Anyways i hope you feel better for verbalizing some more tcab hate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I am entitled to all the TCAB hate I want, because 1. I have a brain and can see its a rip off and 2. The bastard tried to scam me out of my money untill I made a HUGE ordeal publicly. 3. I dont want your dumb ass trying to get more people ripped off by trying to send him more "clients" I dont want to see anybody get ripped off and **** like you are the ones that help people/ca newbs make bad choices.

Ouch? Hope they gave you a bottle or two of Percocet or something. Hello constipation lol

Doubt I need to explain but since some just dont understand WHY many dont build their own boxs its not the lack of know how, its the lack of tools & time to do it.

i already searched but nothing came up
i have my 12" type r running on 600 rms in a box that is 2 cuft at 32 hz. if i get a tcab , is it really going to be worth the $225. I mean am i going to see that much of a difference that my type r will go from loud to ridiculous. I just want to know if it will amaze me with how much louder it will be.
LMAO you know TCAB's owner got banned for taking peoples money and 4 months later not shipping the boxes right?

and no they are not worth it. I can build boxes that will do just as good for about $150 shipped and LivinLife can build good boxes as well.

LMAO you know TCAB's owner got banned for taking peoples money and 4 months later not shipping the boxes right?
Not when he started this thread, but we informed him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You typed better in that thread hahahaha
Thats because im tryin to type faster to keep up w/ your intimidating e verbal harassment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Ouch? Hope they gave you a bottle or two of Percocet or something. Hello constipation lol
lol , naa Just a prescription to get drunk when it hurts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Diablo6699

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Diablo6699
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants