Tc sounds setup

Ryan shaw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So I just got the big 3 done with my 300 amp alternator, and am looking to go with a tc sounds setup. Want really low bass, so thinking lms, budget on subs and amp is about 2500. Have about 15 cu ft to work with net.

Just looking for anyone who knows from experience how their different subs compare to each other and how much power I'd need. Thanks!

So I just got the big 3 done with my 300 amp alternator, and am looking to go with a tc sounds setup. Want really low bass, so thinking lms, budget on subs and amp is about 2500. Have about 15 cu ft to work with net.
Just looking for anyone who knows from experience how their different subs compare to each other and how much power I'd need. Thanks!
get two 18's and 3k watts. that bish will beat!

Those exodus's take much more room than the lms, and I've heard they're just not comparable. On paper maybe but not in real world. Thanks for the link ciaonzo

bro id just get 15's or 12's if i where you, with 15's you'll have so much more cone area and you can get more than 2 and have more power. You wont have as much air being pushed through as the 18's but you'll have less power current moving through as well which will probably help with your voltage if you get two 15's instead of 18's. I just think 18's are to big, what if you end up buying another car, not many cars will take an 18, unless you go with an suv.

Those exodus's take much more room than the lms, and I've heard they're just not comparable. On paper maybe but not in real world. Thanks for the link ciaonzo
How about four LMS-R 15's? You could do something like 12-13ft^3 and use aeros for tuning to save some space.

bro id just get 15's or 12's if i where you, with 15's you'll have so much more cone area and you can get more than 2 and have more power. You wont have as much air being pushed through as the 18's but you'll have less power current moving through as well which will probably help with your voltage if you get two 15's instead of 18's. I just think 18's are to big, what if you end up buying another car, not many cars will take an 18, unless you go with an suv.
That makes no sense. 18's, 21's, whatever size, they take what is givin to them, aka, the amp is what pulls the voltage and makes the power.

don't say sh1t if you don't know what your talking about.

Originally Posted by Techmaster05

WOW.. That could be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read..... you sir are a moron and we are all dumber for having read your post.. please ... PLEASE kill yourself

Originally Posted by Techmaster05 bro id just get 15's or 12's if i where you, with 15's you'll have so much more cone area and you can get more than 2 and have more power. You wont have as much air being pushed through as the 18's but you'll have less power current moving through as well which will probably help with your voltage if you get two 15's instead of 18's. I just think 18's are to big, what if you end up buying another car, not many cars will take an 18, unless you go with an suv.

WOW.. That could be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read..... you sir are a moron and we are all dumber for having read your post.. please ... PLEASE kill yourself
lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.