TC Sounds Motor's

cool! whats it called at walmart?
It will be in the craft section. At my local Walmart its in the section with the kids coloring supplies and glue, pencils, etc. Its called PolyFill. It comes in 16 ounce bags or 50 ounce bags. I have a bag sitting in my closet right now waiting for me.

The archived site that Phill copied and pasted from has all the photos. Gotta love The Wayback Machine. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Anyhow, here's some pics of a few 3" coil motors. Some of the information could use updating but I can't edit the posts anymore. Things like me calling the 3LM a 3HP+, which was commonly accepted. Kyle confirmed at the end that there's no such thing as a TC9+, lol.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/441282-show-me-tc-9-a.html

Any chance anyone has a pic anywhere of the TC4 radial? id love to see one, only heard about em, its like big foot lol.
Never seen one, either. I did catch a rare glimpse of the shallow mount driver they were planning to release, looked neat.
Here's a couple archived pages with good links to good info. Key word is archived, meaning it won't always work, lol. If it doesn't load for you today, try again tomorrow.

Standard Products

http://web.archive.org/web/20070330040329/http://www.tcsounds.com/

TC Sounds (TC drivers)

TC Sounds Inc.

amazing thread

any chance you could fill me in on the trf 15....im pretty sure the FS is 36hz, this sound right? are the coils TC too (or wherever tc gets thier coils)? is my smaller box ideal or would it shine better in a bigger box. currently in 3cubs @ 33hz and it sound pretty darn good.

also im slightly worried about the thickness of the tensile leads....them older single lead runs arent as beefy as newer ones. iirc thilo started doing double run of tensile leads after enough people had issues w/ them. i've got 3kw-4kw on tap...

Any chance anyone has a pic anywhere of the TC4 radial? id love to see one, only heard about em, its like big foot lol.
This is the new NRT motor...

Collection528.jpg

Collection529.jpg

Collection530.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.