TC Sounds 3000 Audiopulse Axis 15" subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ryan shaw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

3hp goodness!

3 audiopulse axis and 1 tc 3000 subs for sale, both dual 2 ohm. all in great shape, 2 of the audiopulses have one small ding in the cone and one is signed by paul wall.(dont know if that is a good thing)

box is for sale to for 80 bucks, 12.5 cubes tuned at 36. box did a 154 with sa-15's havnt got this metered yet but off of about 6000w with 3 audiopulses hooked up i know it's in the 50's

Would keep them but i cant find a 4th axis anywhere and am tired of looking. More pictuers on my photobooth. thanks for looking!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One small ding on the cone of 2 of the axis, other than that pretty minty

Price:

325 picked up, 375 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m578/ryanshaw3ball/?action=view&current=june007.jpg

Link, i cant upload images to save my life

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.