TC LMS-4000>tc-3000

You all are a bunch of "fanboies"....

Seriously...... TC has problems, some people don't like them, because of that. I guess when you pay that premium price you are paying for the next 3 recones too.

Some people don't like Fi either, some people didn't like RE, some people don't like anything. Some people don't even like their mothers....

So, get over yourselves, and your "favorite" companies.... Mother of christ...

But seriously, if you kept having problems with a sub, then is that a good product? Especially when that sub is in one of the top shelf company products? To me reliability is something that is rather important. So, think about that once.... You might get that LMS-4k and have the same problems.... Then you are screwed.

you are the biggest fanboi, you have " B&W" in your name...lol

P.S

you know i keed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You all are a bunch of "fanboies"....
Seriously...... TC has problems, some people don't like them, because of that. I guess when you pay that premium price you are paying for the next 3 recones too.

Some people don't like Fi either, some people didn't like RE, some people don't like anything. Some people don't even like their mothers....

So, get over yourselves, and your "favorite" companies.... Mother of christ...

But seriously, if you kept having problems with a sub, then is that a good product? Especially when that sub is in one of the top shelf company products? To me reliability is something that is rather important. So, think about that once.... You might get that LMS-4k and have the same problems.... Then you are screwed.
DING DING DING!!! We have a WINNAR!

nG

you are the biggest fanboi, you have " B&W" in your name...lolP.S

you know i keed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Yea, but I can comment here because I'm not a car audio fanboi.... I have to say that I am a B&W fanboi, but they build a quality product, and it isn't part of the discussion...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Have you EVER dealt with them? I have had nothing but great help and customer service in all my dealings.
i have and they fuggin ******....on top of that the piece of shyt 3000 that i had ****** balls as well. After much hagglin they finally gave me a refund. I'll never deal with them again

Where is Chad with his Pepsi/Sprite can Pics...when you need em.
Personally the way TC handles themselves, I would get as far away from them as I could.
they're offering him a new sub...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

nG......simma down women

tensil leads are fine unless you bottom out thesub. in which case its personal stupidity.

baseballers original cone problem was a defect, that **** happens with almost every company. i bet there's plenty more good TC subs out there then bad ones. we just hear about the bad ones more often here.

the cone issue has been a big focus at TC since dan's been warping cones, snoopdan even helped consult them since he has more of a real world with high power way to test these woofers. though he warped some cones, he had a shitster ton amount of power at his disposal to do so. unless ur running 5kW-10kW, i wouldnt worry about the cone. also remember the original papercone 4hp that the tensil leads caught on fire? normal 4hp's are quad voice coils, his and mine had hose connected internally with only 2 terminals....so those leads were takeing twice as much power as they normally would.....several 1000's of whats through some small leads...**** happens

as far as thier customer service. even though they delayed my top assembly, they gave me a discounted price for sending in my old voice coil, ended up giving me a brand new voice coil for my wait, and throwing in a tshirt. i was pissed about the wait but they took care of me. there was an issue aout kyle lying to customers and people that were supposed to be sponsored, but thilo banished him from any kind of formal customer dealings (since kyle ***** like that). i think its great they offered you an lms, they want your business and are willing to send you a newer and upgraded woofer to keep you. thats good customer service. itd say take it. worst case senario sell the lms and get ur money back, but you'll get to try the newest type of TC suband chances are the lms is gonna be bad ass and you'll love.

nG......stfu

Bottom line is. Everyone is sick of hearing how TC screwed up horribly and then ****** you off later to make up for it.

Why cant they just make a speaker that lasts from the first time you put it in?? They are really killen themselves will all these free "fixes" later on.

But dont worry its not fixed, its Tc Sounds

Tell yourself that Mr. Company Co-Owner.
nG
Hmmm...interesting...How am i a fanboi since ive owned FI product aswell..I dont talk **** about either company...Someone needs to grow up...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

also...what does it matter aslong as they fix it..Not neone's money but their's. They dont charge to get it fixed..They pay for their mistakes so quit your bitching...

Me the consumer cares.

Personally I would rather not go throught the headaches of callin em again, having to send back the sub, waiting to get the new one etc....

I like to buy something and have it work perfect from day one until the day I get sick of it, but thats just me.

BTW, Ive owned numerous TC drivers and loved em all, but with these rescent lines of in house drivers having all these problems Ill stay away.

Me the consumer cares.
Personally I would rather not go throught the headaches of callin em again, having to send back the sub, waiting to get the new one etc....

I like to buy something and have it work perfect from day one until the day I get sick of it, but thats just me.

BTW, Ive owned numerous TC drivers and loved em all, but with these rescent lines of in house drivers having all these problems Ill stay away.
i dont disagree with you at all. TC has a major QC issue that needs to get solved.

There is about to be big changes in the products they offer....of all people who would know on this fourm, trust me on this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.