SOLD TC-9 10", SD208's, Custom 02-06 Camry fiberglass box.

DeuceLee
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Midwest
(1) TC Sounds TC-9 10 inch sub. Great condition. $120 shipped. Considering a RLP 12 is $280 + shipping, this is well under 1/2 that price.

P1040449.jpg

P1040450.jpg

P1040451.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2) AQ SD208's, Excellent condition. $140 shipped. 4 ohms each.

P1040427.jpg

P1040428.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got TWO custom camry fiberglass boxes for sale for 2 12's. Costed me well over $200 for parts ALONE. And another 20+ hours of work.

P1040421.jpg

P1040422.jpg

P1040423.jpg

$200 shipped. Two boxes, shipped separately, so about $25 each for shipping already, $50 total. As you can see, i'm only trying to get my cost of materials back. Subs not included, grills not included. Opening is 11 inches. 12 5/8 for the overall diameter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The prices are FIRM, i'm already bending over backwards for these. And for the boxes, i'm not making a penny, but i've used well over 20 hours of my time to make them.

Also: I'm on a business trip this coming week, the 9th to the 14th, so I won't ship anything out until the 17th. I'll be checking the website for replies but I won't be at home until the 15th. Whoever pays first gets the dibs though.

haha bump for my old 10" TC-9 flat cone. I was wondering if it would find its way back on the forums
good luck with the sale
lol

yeah it's a great sub...i don't know, i just don't have a use for it...i guess if it doesn't sell, i'll just keep it...daym that sub is fricken heavy and beefy as hell for a 10 incher...

for nismo, i'm not going a dime lower then $140 shipped for the 8's...if it doesn't sell, i'll keep them for the rest of my life if i have to then if i had sell it for lower then $140 shipped...

are you selling the rsds?
if you're interested, we can work something out...

screwed up my knee and i could use the money to pay some medical bills...

i say price is $170 shipped for the pair...great shape...

i'll even throw in a free box if you want...you gotta pay extra shipping for it though...

new deal for the SD208's, i'll throw in the box they are currently in...1.4 cubes net tuned to high 30's...you gotta pay shipping for that as well...

Any interest in trading the RSDs or the SD208s for a never-installed 12" TC9 Custom? I know you already have a TC9, but I figured I'd throw it up there.

can you send some pics of the 10 to briangammey at yahoo dot com? I cant view the pics on here( goverment computer, almost everythings blocked lol)
my email gives me a error when i try to send it to "briangammey at yahoo dot com"...j/k

email sent...

im interested in the tc-9. i only have one problem and that is mounting depth. I cant be any more than 6.25". If your under that, than call it mine. Also, whats the rms wattage of it?

im interested in the tc-9. i only have one problem and that is mounting depth. I cant be any more than 6.25". If your under that, than call it mine. Also, whats the rms wattage of it?
hey thanks yama! aloha to you too bro...

mulisharider10, i'll have to check it out when i get home friday night...like i said, i'm on a business trip right now...

i don't think this sub will take more then 1000rms but 400-800rms will probably be good...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.