TC 4HP Motor machined to fit the monster 8 layer coil. Candy Blue Ti top.

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

Best sub I've ever owned. 3rd 4hp motor sub I've ever owned, love these.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Tensile lead snapped, the way it's glued will make it hard to repair. **** it, up for sale. Coil is fine. Surround has a bunch of tears but was repair with a ton of goop. The surround glue repair job actually outlasted the tensiles in the long run.

Motor it a little dirty on the bottom but the magnet are aligned and it plays like a dream when working. Motor is NOT threaded, but it does fit the boy boy coil.

Funny story about the 8 layer coil. Over a year ago my sub/amp popped and turned off. I turn the car off, turned it back on, and it kept playing. The sub seemed a little bit less loud but I hadnt time to **** with it and just let it ride. Fast forward to this week when I pull out the woofer. THE TENSILE LEADS BROKE ON ONE COIL LAST YEAR, AND PLAYED LONG DAILY COMMUTES FOR A YEAR OFF 3KW!!!! Every sub I've ever had with a busted tensile the coil would eventually fry, and that was always with like 2kw ish power when this happened to me. This 8 layer coil took over a year of 3kw with the lead out and didnt even get discolored. Holy ****.

Price:

Would like $300 for the motor and top. Top has a few marks but overall is in great glossy shape.

Prefer local to Tampa, FL.

I will be in South FL by Davie this weekend. If you get your **** together in time we can work out a deal and I can meet you down there.

text 813-310-1589 for fastest response.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

local preferred, but will ship if the buyer pays all expenses.

Item Pictures:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.