Tax return money to spend. I want a new DVD HU

JMPosing

I'm looking for a new single DIN DVD HU up to the $700.00 range. I've got my eye on the Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD or the Clarion VZ709. Anyone have any experience with these units or have any recommendations? Are there any newer units coming that I should wait for? Also I use my IPOD alot so that is a important consideration. TIA

i have the Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD in my tahoe.. worked great for the first few months but lately theres ALWAYS some sort of ipod error and it runs REALLY slow for some odd reason

How did you get your tax money back so fast?
I'm sort of spending it before I get it. Forms have been E-filed but the IRS doesn't start processing them until Jan. 15th. Then the cash will be replaced into our account approx. 8 days later. Wifey is cool with the plan because she drives the car more than I do and no music *****.

Find a Pioneer AVH P7800DVD it don't get much better than that.....
Dude, I wish. A friend of mine runs a limo service. We recently installed these in 3 cars. Definitely the nicest HU I've seen. Beautiful picture and extremely clean, powerful sound right out of the box. If you know where I can get one for under my $700.00 limit, we have a deal.

tax returrn?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

just something about tax returns that just crack me up, its like a ghetto holiday aka the "REAL BLACK FRIDAY"//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

happy spending bro:crazy:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.