Tantric, Sundown who are you again?

they r stuck in customs cause its space age **** and the US customs agents think they r weapons grade plutonium. lol im not bashing u im bashing ur repeated trolling n the name of dd. im beginning to think u are the owner or co-owner of dd, because ur lvl of nutthugging far surpasses any noob kicker lover i have ever met.

they r stuck in customs cause its space age **** and the US customs agents think they r weapons grade plutonium. lol im not bashing u im bashing ur repeated trolling n the name of dd. im beginning to think u are the owner or co-owner of dd, because ur lvl of nutthugging far surpasses any noob kicker lover i have ever met.
When you have got to the point where you ran Pre 2000 Kicker, JL, RF, Orion, RE, Sundown, IA, AQ, DC, ect.. Than you get a DD sub and it blows them all away across the board you would be the same way.

i have ran all the above except higher model dc and sundown subs and no dd subs.. tantric blows them all away but then again save a few all u listed was mainstream garbage. have u ran tantric cause that really seems to be the focus of ur attack here. i tell u what swap me straight across 9515 for my HDD 15 and in a week if i dont have to track u down to get it back... ill never get into another one of ur brand bashing threads

i have ran all the above except higher model dc and sundown subs and no dd subs.. tantric blows them all away but then again save a few all u listed was mainstream garbage. have u ran tantric cause that really seems to be the focus of ur attack here. i tell u what swap me straight across 9515 for my HDD 15 and in a week if i dont have to track u down to get it back... ill never get into another one of ur brand bashing threads
I was actully going to try a HDD until Murphy said it would be two months. Also pre 2000 those mainstreams where not garbage. Think about it this way. The 9500 has always been the top 3 inch coil woofer, this one is even bigger with more throw.

i know they weren't garbage then but the technologies weren't were they are today either. i wouldn't wait 2months either. i just bought a blown one and reconed. here's ur chance though HDD for a 9515. hop on these nuts man they worth the wait.

i know they weren't garbage then but the technologies weren't were they are today either. i wouldn't wait 2months either. i just bought a blown one and reconed. here's ur chance though HDD for a 9515. hop on these nuts man they worth the wait.
I dont have a 15 but I got 2 12s for sale. There is a huge post on CACO about DD. You wont find a single person that has ever used one have anything bad to say. I feel I have enough experiance to say its a better product. If I didnt have that experiance I would not say it. The only people that are not in love with DD either has never had one or are reps for something else. I've heard all the BS about DD having a hollow sound ect.. It was all BS from people that think they are over priced.

Just as a reminder to all the newby's reading this thread, don't buy something expensive if you don't know what you're doing. If your really hell bent on wasting good money, buys some Beats by Dre, plug it in your asshole and fart. More than likely will sound the same.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.