Tantric Beast finally here .....

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
but I don't think that its purple //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

20151117_095915_zpsgi7cewch.jpg

Hopefully u bought it used because it looks like a used woofer all dusty and such
Thats how it come from Tantric ...its never been hooked up...once I hook it up ...I'll blow the dust off...Its a 9510 reconed with Tantric HDD softparts ...it was for a console box in my big purple truck...Its gonna be rear firing anyway so I guess color doesnt matter much...at least I got the carbon dust cap so no bows and arrows will punch through it ...

When you run this I wanna hear your thoughts on the tantric recone versus the stock platform 9510.
It will be a little while before I get too...Im selling my F150 4wd and using that money to build a new engine for the truck its going in...I need something stronger to turn the 42s....

It will be a little while before I get too...Im selling my F150 4wd and using that money to build a new engine for the truck its going in...I need something stronger to turn the 42s....
Have you looked into changing gears instead of rebuilding the engine? I know when I put 4.10's into my bronco 2 it made a noticeable difference. Rear end should be a lot cheaper than an engine rebuild

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Have you looked into changing gears instead of rebuilding the engine? I know when I put 4.10's into my bronco 2 it made a noticeable difference. Rear end should be a lot cheaper than an engine rebuild
I was wanting more tourqe...the engine in the truck is showing low oil pressure as well...so I wanted something fresh and strong that I know what Im working with

I was wanting more tourqe...the engine in the truck is showing low oil pressure as well...so I wanted something fresh and strong that I know what Im working with
Makes sense I know when I changed my rear end it helped put an extra 20-30ft-lbs to the ground

I wanna see a pic of this truck on 42's!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.