Talon09 Possible scammer

Sorry about your luck guys!!!! I read all his replies seems like a great guy!!! (not) I have dealt with scamming, just like everyone else, hopefuly you get your money back in a timely manner!!!

They can file a complaint with Pay-pal, and we'll see what happens from there. We've all figured out not to deal with this scammer, there's nothing WE can do to get THEIR money back for THEM...there are steps they can take...filing with Pay-pal is the first step. They can also file a complaint with the Postmaster General, and also with the local police in the town where the turd lives. I believe there is even an internet crime website affiliated with the FBI where you can file a claim. They (the victims) need to take the necessary steps.

They are not the first to get scammed, and sadly, they won't be the last.
Thought I summed it up pretty well! Don't bother with any phone calls, start filing complaints and let the authorities handle it. There have been numerous arrests made in other cases where people scammed other people out of their money over the internet. Follow the steps outlined above, and let the proper authorities do their thing.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You truly are a dumba$$...All of your b1tching here, WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE THE CALL, OR GO OVER THERE AND GET THEIR MONEY BACK? You'd rather just keep upping your post count by being a fvcktard.

Good luck to the OP's on getting their money back...I'm out.

Jesus, what a fawking POS this Talon09 dood is. I mean what fawk is wrong with you. You have so many BS stories coming out you ass it is pathetic!

I would so beat your ass in real life.........with or without my MMA gloves on.........

Any links to any of these numerous arrests? Hard to believe Ronnie Peay scammed for thousands upon thousands of dollars and the police wouldn't even bother with it because of the sole fact it was the internet and it wasn't enough proof since emails, IM's, and forum's can be altered. I personally know of nearly $15,000 worth of transactions he STILL hasn't came through on yet and never will so why is he not in jail? And also not to mention he was being threatened by the actual manufacturers of the products and the police STILL did ABSOLUTELY nothing. They can care less about any online transaction so they will be no help what so ever. They are almost as useless as Paypal.

To the op, How did you pay? If it was from a debit/credit card or PayPal Buyer credit then call the bank and talk to them. They will normally do a chargeback and leave paypal to deal with getting their own money back.

Any links to any of these numerous arrests? Hard to believe Ronnie Peay scammed for thousands upon thousands of dollars and the police wouldn't even bother with it because of the sole fact it was the internet and it wasn't enough proof since emails, IM's, and forum's can be altered. I personally know of nearly $15,000 worth of transactions he STILL hasn't came through on yet and never will so why is he not in jail? And also not to mention he was being threatened by the actual manufacturers of the products and the police STILL did ABSOLUTELY nothing. They can care less about any online transaction so they will be no help what so ever. They are almost as useless as Paypal.
To the op, How did you pay? If it was from a debit/credit card or PayPal Buyer credit then call the bank and talk to them. They will normally do a chargeback and leave paypal to deal with getting their own money back.

I didn't know that guy wasn't clean. There was nothing on him in here....

yeah i paid with credit card on paypal. I really don't think they'll help me out... they just usually don't care

he's not responding to us anymore...

WOW...where were you when all this was going down LOL

visa won't refund since it's an "american" transaction and it's too late... fawk them

anyway, still no news from the scammer... fawk him too !!!

I will be honest here, I normally don't stick my nose in other peoples business transactions on here, but this time I have to give some input....

I met Michael Roney is 2008.... he competed at some MECA shows in my area, and I am willing to bet he still does... Drove and old 1g talon on its last leg... I remember I made him real mad at the show I hosted because I dq'd him for cheating... "changed setup after verification"... IF my memory serves me correctly (and it usually does) he was part of a "team" named " No Limit".... what is sad and interesting about this....is he stole gear from his own team mate (Miguel Perez to be exact) and Miguel wasn't able to recover the gear.....and Michael had vanished....looks like we know where he is...so I hope the op and the other "victim" in this are able to recoup their losses....but the magic 8 ball's verdict is still out...

I will be honest here, I normally don't stick my nose in other peoples business transactions on here, but this time I have to give some input....
I met Michael Roney is 2008.... he competed at some MECA shows in my area, and I am willing to bet he still does... Drove and old 1g talon on its last leg... I remember I made him real mad at the show I hosted because I dq'd him for cheating... "changed setup after verification"... IF my memory serves me correctly (and it usually does) he was part of a "team" named " No Limit".... what is sad and interesting about this....is he stole gear from his own team mate (Miguel Perez to be exact) and Miguel wasn't able to recover the gear.....and Michael had vanished....looks like we know where he is...so I hope the op and the other "victim" in this are able to recoup their losses....but the magic 8 ball's verdict is still out...
how come he hasn't been murdered yet? i mean everyone got a reason to hate that ******* and guns are legal on your side

btw he's gone now.. without refunding anyone

how come he hasn't been murdered yet? i mean everyone got a reason to hate that ******* and guns are legal on your side
btw he's gone now.. without refunding anyone[/quote

i still havent heard anything from him either:verymad:

whats so bad is that all this has put me outa the mood to get started on my system:crap:

btw he's gone now.. without refunding anyone[/quote

i still havent heard anything from him either:verymad:

whats so bad is that all this has put me outa the mood to get started on my system:crap:
really sorry about that. Like i said before people here are usually really cool and you won't have any problem like that.

Next time, just buy from someone with more than a single ref.... we both made that error

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Xprime4

10+ year member
****in' canadian
Xprime4
Quebec, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies