Talon09 Possible scammer

yea he knows me very well been friends since the 8th grade i just hope all of u know what type of charges u can get out of slandering a name pics or anything else associated with this thread u can only say what deals u have done with that person and weather it was good or not u people really need to read up on the laws before u start **** with someone

how's this, STFU and refund their money.

how's this, STFU and refund their money.
QFT

i never said anything bad about you. actually the only people who did were pissed that you took their money and gave them NOTHING in return.

most of the nasty **** that was said against you was when you were a scammer.

o btw, good luck sueing anyone on an open and public forum. its called the 1st Amendment. Perhaps you've heard of it? OH btw, re-read your laws, slander and libel only apply when the object of the words is used to KNOWINGLY and WRONGLY deface you as a person

with all these cop friends you should have the FBI find out who stoled all your fine gear since your on the higher up in the gene pool
good one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

With all the info you guys have on this guy. I hope someone shows up at his house and ****s him up. I like the way he threatens to hold your money for 90 days for being an ass to him. Like he expects you to be all friendly and **** after he stole your money. ****ing idiot, grow up.

With all the info you guys have on this guy. I hope someone shows up at his house and ****s him up. I like the way he threatens to hold your money for 90 days for being an ass to him. Like he expects you to be all friendly and **** after he stole your money. ****ing idiot, grow up.
no people closest to him wont even call the guy.

talon09 what was your score for you to win? 150? what were the categories??? ima trunk car running one nine.1

fawk his privacy
phone number is (edited
Harassing someone is never a good idea - only the original guys who had business deals should have been calling - which is why I would NOT post the # in this thread earlier.

Harassing someone is never a good idea - only the original guys who had business deals should have been calling - which is why I would NOT post the # in this thread earlier.
yeah i edited it few mins later. still.... seems like it works in the end but until the money is in my paypal, i'll be skeptical

Reason he gave me on why he couldn't contact us during those 2 weeks

ok so i just got home from the hospital and i found a sorry as thread about me here for one thing i'm not scamming no one for all im patiant people and for u posting my number on the internet is a vialation of the privacey laws here in the states i will deal with that later but yes since the comp i have been in the hospital away from any internet or my phone i am a diabetic i also have a picto prove all the meadcine that im on now because of me going up to 635 i am sorry for the incovenace that it my have caused u but i will get u ur money back as soon as i can and as far as my email address goes the one u posted is not mine i only use it to log in to my paypal account

Ultimate proof that he wasn't scamming us

Picture001.jpg

what can i say after that? the guy is freaking legit and A+ seller //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

oh yeah, the famous yahoo adress is the same one he uses on every forum... but it's not him! it's a friend of him of 15years who never saw him.

might be a personality duplication, who knows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I can't say that I know what is going on from either side... but he may have been in the hospital and may be diabetic... which is why I suggested early on for the buyers to talk to him on the phone. If he comes through with refunds this thread will look silly.

I have seen legit guys get dragged through the mud on the forums because something happened to them in their life making it impossible for them to hold up their end of the deal longer than the buyers wanted... but then they came through, but the long ridiculous threads remained.

So don't harass the guy and he might still come through. At least let the Paypal process run it's course. ***** to be out money for a while... trust me, I know, I have an open thread where I was scammed out of over $4000 by an ex forum member.

I can't say that I know what is going on from either side... but he may have been in the hospital and may be diabetic... which is why I suggested early on for the buyers to talk to him on the phone. If he comes through with refunds this thread will look silly.
I have seen legit guys get dragged through the mud on the forums because something happened to them in their life making it impossible for them to hold up their end of the deal longer than the buyers wanted... but then they came through, but the long ridiculous threads remained.

So don't harass the guy and he might still come through. At least let the Paypal process run it's course. ***** to be out money for a while... trust me, I know, I have an open thread where I was scammed out of over $4000 by an ex forum member.
Let say the hospital thing is real. What are the chance that the 9-10 other conflicting side stories are?

4k is alot of money. 80$ is nothing next that that... but scamming is scamming no mather (???) what the price. Lowrnu is buying for the first time on this board. That really ***** for him

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Xprime4

10+ year member
****in' canadian
Xprime4
Quebec, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies