Talon09 Possible scammer

Xprime4
10+ year member

****in' canadian
Me and Lowrnu bought some stuff from Talon last week. Payment was process on friday 06/19.

Few days latter, we both got an anwer from Talon09 saying that the stuff he was supposed to ship was stolen the same day. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

The refund was supposed to be processed on yesterday. Neither of us got any update on this yet....

We will keep this update. I hope he's not scamming us. That was only 80$ for me and 250$ for lowrnu

thread will be delete if refund are processed

xprime4 isnt joking about this guy!!! i sent payment friday and then sunday he pm'd me and said what happened but he assured me he would refund my money by wednesday well its now thursday evening and he hasnt responded to my pm's or emails:verymad:

The infos we have so far

mkrtalon@yahoo.com and the name they have for paypal is SELINA RICHARDSON

any hacker could make his life more difficult ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

here's the message he left us the day he was supposed to ship

Talon09:

HEY JUST UPDATING U ON WHATS GOING ON WELLL LONG STORY SHORT I JUST WOKE UP AND WEMT TO LEAVE JUST TO FIND OUT THAT MY ****ING CAR WAS BROKEN IN LAST NIGHT SO I WILL BE ISSUING U A FULL REFUND I DO APPOLOGIZE FOR ANY TROUBLE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED U BUT THE REFUND WANT BE DONE UNTIL WEDNESDAY BECAUSE I HAD STARTED TRANSFERING IT IN TO MY BANCK ACCOUNT AND THEY WILL NOT CANCLE THE TRANSATION BUT I POMIS U U WILL RECEV A FULL REFUND THANKS"

Scammer or not he's got a bright future as an English teacher. That copy and paste from his PM shows excellent spelling and grammar.
the guy was suspicious too. He did sell something to nesmo14.. i'm trying to get more infos on where he lives. He's on caco too. I don't have any account there yet, but i'll make one so he won't be able to scam no one else

that seriously *****... first time i'm being scammed and that's over a fawking cheap p-a amp that was going on my rear speakers

Got more infos

SELINA RICHARDSON

416 woods of north bend

apt d

raleigh, NC 27609

phone number : ??? still haven't looked out for it

facebook: ??? ''

any hitman in raleigh?

I understand what he is saying... maybe give it some time
i wouldn't worry that much if he atleast would answer our pm and email... the dude was shady at first, the thiefs are suspicous and now the situation is just too.... you know

Looking at his username shows Last Activity: 06-23-2009 11:32 PM

Maybe he just hasn't seen the PM yet. Although it does seem like he would at least try to keep in contact with you two guys until things were sorted out. Hope it works out for you guys. Although I do find it humorous that his profile shows him as 42 years old but the PM you posted from him looks like it was written by a 12 year old.

You can get your money back from Paypal....dont worry. thats what its there for
even if that wasn't bough off ebay? We both file a claim already and we will add each other transaction number as a proof. Never had to do that in paypal

And yeah, he hasn't logged in since 06/23. He was always log on before that....

Isn't his name a girl name?

also i'm pressing the panick button because i'm leaving for a fishing trip 5 days this afternoon... i would have liked to get this settle before leaving...

oh yeah i should have been more careful after that

Talon09:

"i ran up to 6 12s brigged off my last one before i sold it plus it helps when u have the batts and alt to back all of it up to my car is actually setup for comps and i had to sale everthing to make so repairs and bought this just for a little sound for now it has not even got warm on me yet"

(talking about his poweracoustic 980/2 amp...)

You should be able to get your money back from Paypal as stated. Basically, when you guys file a claim they will email talon09 asking him to provide a tracking number to prove that he shipped the items to you. If he fails to do so or ignores the request all together the claim goes in your favor. Only bad thing about winning a paypal claim is that if the guy has no money in paypal, you wont get any money. Any money put into his account in the future though after you win the claim will automatically transfer to your account.

You should be able to get your money back from Paypal as stated. Basically, when you guys file a claim they will email talon09 asking him to provide a tracking number to prove that he shipped the items to you. If he fails to do so or ignores the request all together the claim goes in your favor. Only bad thing about winning a paypal claim is that if the guy has no money in paypal, you wont get any money. Any money put into his account in the future though after you win the claim will automatically transfer to your account.
I do have a tracking number, but he told me that he cancelled that shipping before sending it because i didn't gave him the right adress. That was prior to being "stole"

usps tracking infos he gave me:

Label/Receipt Number: CJ26 1478 829U S

Class: Priority Mail International Parcels

Service(s): International Parcels

I hope paypal ain't dumb, because that package never actually existed. He probably won't keep money in his paypal...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Xprime4

10+ year member
****in' canadian
Xprime4
Quebec, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies