Talon09 Possible scammer

yeah I have even emailed him and no response. We may be taking action to quick but like Xprime4 said it just seems real fishy!!! He got me for $250.00!!! He also provided me with a tracking number but said it got stolen before he could ship it. It sounds to me like he just started the process of shipping to make paypal think it that it has been shipped.

yeah I have even emailed him and no response. We may be taking action to quick but like Xprime4 said it just seems real fishy!!! He got me for $250.00!!! He also provided me with a tracking number but said it got stolen before he could ship it. It sounds to me like he just started the process of shipping to make paypal think it that it has been shipped.
what's the tracking statut? electronic infos that's it?

I seriously hope paypal ain't stupid enough to think he shipped the stuff

Well i still havent heard anything from him:verymad:

I filed a dispute with paypal and he hasnt replyed to any of those emails so idk hopefully paypal will take care of it

I can't say I know this guy but I was at a comp Saturday up in Fayetteville, NC and was told that this guy was there. It was a red 1st gen Talon and it had an AudioPipe 3000 powering a single sub setup. Didn't pay much attention to to the sub but I remember seeing that big amp in the back.

I can't say I know this guy but I was at a comp Saturday up in Fayetteville, NC and was told that this guy was there. It was a red 1st gen Talon and it had an AudioPipe 3000 powering a single sub setup. Didn't pay much attention to to the sub but I remember seeing that big amp in the back.
That must have been him. You should have killed him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

more comps coming? 20$ for the guy who kick his ****ing ass and get a pic or twelve

If that sub & amp are what ya'll bought then he's definitely full of **** and his stuff wasn't stolen (assuming that really was him at the comp).

I don't wanna jump the gun cause I've never met the guy before & didn't really talk to him at all but I'm sure I got a pic of him (again assuming it's him). I take pics at all the Comp Only events and get pics of everyone as they get their trophies. No pics of the car though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Xprime4

10+ year member
****in' canadian
Xprime4
Quebec, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies