Talon09 Possible scammer

holy ****... i got $20 also to anyone that will kick his ass and I'll also pay 75 for someone to get my amp outa his car for me

wow that guy is a real *******. I wrote him a message at the paypal email adress i paid the item. Here's what he answered

Ok i'm trying to figure out who u are because i just created this account on yahoo and i checked out the link u sent me and i can assure u that that is not me in the photos on that fourm I don't even like car audio so i really don't know who u are trying to insult or threaten but i am sorry that some body gave u my email address i would ask u please don't email me again thanks

also the guy is on caco and carstereoforum???

Talon09 was at the competition on Saturday... but I am not sure if that e-mail address is his or not.
well that's where our money went... do you know him personnaly? he was running an audiopipe at the comp right?

I can't believe a guy that is on the scene that much can't be trustable. C'mon if he's really 42 years old... he's so immature

it looks like he is more along the lines of 28 years old. tell jacob if he knows him or the guy is kinda widely known to reach out and have someone call this guy. i dont know the rules so much but ill drive to his area and file a police report on your behalf if all else fails...i people see this guy locally or know someone who knows him then make it work out

it looks like he is more along the lines of 28 years old. tell jacob if he knows him or the guy is kinda widely known to reach out and have someone call this guy. i dont know the rules so much but ill drive to his area and file a police report on your behalf if all else fails...i people see this guy locally or know someone who knows him then make it work out

I've met him but I don't think I have any contact information - Brandon might as he traded with him before.
whos brandon? i can't find anything from brandon in here. When is the next local comp? do you think you could help us out Sundownz?

oh btw the name from the message he replies is Micheal Roney

I've met him but I don't think I have any contact information - Brandon might as he traded with him before.
you could just ask around to the top guys you know in the area. i mean everyone prolly knows you so they will help out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Xprime4

10+ year member
****in' canadian
Xprime4
Quebec, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies