T3 Product on the net. SCAMS

My post was intended for some stolen equipment that was being sold on here......HELLO????? Is anyone home? Are there any moderators here?? Why the bashing and changng of words/?????????????????

This post wil be removed soon.I don't normally come looking for trouble, especially on Sunday.

Let the immature net bashing begin.....
I recall a certain owner of a company... calling out another owner... last year...

THAT was immature....hmmm... Johnathan... you know anything about that?

about some guy who was looking for trouble on the forums... I know that you were immature then, and seem to still have that problem...

I don't know whats being done on the forum that's a scam..

edit: stolen from your company you mean? how so?

Also, T3 Audio hasn't had a good subwoofer since they got a cease and desist letter from TC Sounds for using their subwoofer basket without permission. Now all that's left is chinese T3, or better know as T3C. As for his immature attitude, he has already been laughed off the USACi forum.

What a turd! That is a sinker.

My post was intended for some stolen equipment that was being sold on here......
Please show me where you stated or indicated such.

None of your comments thus far have said that you were speaking solely in regards to some "stolen equipment that was being sold on here" until now.

And even then, throwing it in the trash isn't the appropriate course of action in such a situation.

HELLO????? Is anyone home?
Yes, I'm home //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Are there any moderators here??
Yes, there are. However, among our many babysitting duties on this forum, one of them does not include bailing out manufacturers who've managed to put their foot in their mouth. If you wish to post on a public forum, those comments are going to be open to member commentary. If you wish to avoid this situation in the future, you should probably put a little more forethought into what you chose to post on the forum.

I believe you even said "If you want to argue or comment, that is fine, "

Don't complain when that happens //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yes, there are. However, among our many babysitting duties on this forum, one of them does not include bailing out manufacturers who've managed to put their foot in their mouth. If you wish to post on a public forum, those comments are going to be open to member commentary. If you wish to avoid this situation in the future, you should probably put a little more forethought into what you chose to post on the forum.
I believe you even said "If you want to argue or comment, that is fine, "

Don't complain when that happens //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

so you guys have ever typed anything then alittle later said to yourselves,jeeze i pry shouldnt have said that?get over it,to tell you the truth,all you guys bashing T3 have no clue.jonathan has been nothing but straight up with me and i am proud to run/promote his product.anyone got anything negative to say,come visit Team T3 in the lanes,oh ya thats right your in it for the "sound Quality".give me a break friggin teenagers

so you guys have ever typed anything then alittle later said to yourselves,jeeze i pry shouldnt have said that?get over it,to tell you the truth,all you guys bashing T3 have no clue.jonathan has been nothing but straight up with me and i am proud to run/promote his product.anyone got anything negative to say,come visit Team T3 in the lanes,oh ya thats right your in it for the "sound Quality".give me a break friggin teenagers

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

I could picture you crying while you typed that

nah cant say i have, thats why you check it out before you make the post rather then post now think later

im guessing this is the post hes whining about

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299567

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.