T3 Product on the net. SCAMS

wow johnathon im very suprisied you said that... my products were bought from neil barber wich is a authorized T3 dealer... i understand that the warrenty may not be valid to transfer to other people... if someone sends u a woofer for repair why would u say u would throw it in the garbage.. why not just issue them a bill for the repair.. and the reason people are selling them so cheap is because people do not want to pay 300-400 dollars for a 10 that really doesnt have a name for its self.. i posted my TSS 10's on here for i think 300ea and didnt get 1 reply then i posted them for i think 200 each and nothing... then post them for 300 for both subs and sold them in a day i just dont think its good busniss to tell people that ur going to throw there subs in the trash if they were not bought from you

This post wil be removed soon.

Someone quoted and then added to what I said.

Nice work.

My post was made to address some scams going on , on the internet.

Alot of people are getting scammed, and then calling us.

The scams are from this site.

I don't normally come looking for trouble, especially on Sunday.

Let the immature net bashing begin.....

why was this in the classifieds in the first place? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Probably because he saw T3 products circulating here in the classifieds and got upset. Apparently, you are only allowed to get T3 from him. God forbid there is a private sale between enthusiasts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.