T3 Product on the net. SCAMS

My post was intended for some stolen equipment that was being sold on here......HELLO????? Is anyone home? Are there any moderators here?? Why the bashing and changng of words/?????????????????
can you please show where your post was changed? i am asking honestly. also, what would be your reasoning behind deleting your original post, then claiming that the words had been changed... i saw your original post, nothing was changed. making excuses for your behaviors does not make the situation right... just digs you a deeper hole, which from what i have seen so far you like very deep holes.

EVERYTHING YOU READ IN THIS POST IS A LIE, AND A DISGRACE TO CAR AUDIO FORUMS ACCROSS THE INTERNET
just saw this. LMAO

who is the liar here... i would like to give you a present:

shovel.jpg

Interesting. Several issues I see though.

1 why do you care if someone is selling below cost? Id it your cost, dealer cost or what?

2 If they are selling below cost is it a dealer that is doing it or consumer?

3 you sold the product already right? So why do you care?

4 if it is a competitor or for a sponsored vehicle you should be keeping tabs on all equipment sponsored and having them sign a 1 or 2 year agreement like everyone else.

5 what you dont seem to realize is this is a good thing for you. It gets equipment into the hands of people who cant buy it at a higher price. So they end up seeing the quality in it and you might in turn get new sales from them people when they can afford it.

6 it is also simple you tell everyone and on your site no one is authorized to sell your products on the net. If they do the purchaser will not get any warranty. As most already know and expect anyways.

7 if people are advertising items for sale and scamming people so what. You cant control that. The buyer has to be careful themselves. People have been scammed for DD, RF, Pioneer, Eclipse, Clarion, and more. You dont see any of them going on forums.

You have to look at it three ways. As a business, someone who might of bought brand new (store only gives store credit) and needs money badly and of course someone who doesnt make alot of money that would love to have thier hads on some good equipment that can actully get it.

I make decent money but with gas prices and bills going up and my pay staying the same I am starting to not be able to afford alot of what I have in the past. So only way to have a chance is to look for deals where possible.

seems like an interesting thread, but i have no idea whats goin on? someone selling someone elses stolen property???

can someone sum it up for me??

thanks

This post wil be removed soon.Someone quoted and then added to what I said.

Nice work.Let the immature net bashing begin.....
Wow, that is totally unacceptable. One way that I prevent that from happening is I do not delete my original post -- especially when it is the intitial post in a thread that I started.

I think that I would be even more inclined not to delete my post if it carefully explained my well thought out explanation of my company's policies.

Wow, that is totally unacceptable. One way that I prevent that from happening is I do not delete my original post -- especially when it is the intitial post in a thread that I started.
I think that I would be even more inclined not to delete my post if it carefully explained my well thought out explanation of my company's policies.
do you want to be sued?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.