T3 Product on the net. SCAMS

i didnt instigate anything... the OP did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
if you are going to talk big on ca.com, you cant just expect it to go unnoticed...
Very true words. Hopefully we see some sort of apology from him, for I fear that quote is not going to go anywhere anytime soon.

Probably because he saw T3 products circulating here in the classifieds and got upset. Apparently, you are only allowed to get T3 from him. God forbid there is a private sale between enthusiasts.
Him and the dealers with the 1100% markup on the price.

Him and the dealers with the 1100% markup on the price.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Are the products really that overpriced? lol..

Worst customer relations ever....

I wonder how long a company can stay in business with practices like that? I smell a nice little lawsuit soon enough.. especially because of what the immature owner decided to post..... way to quote him before he ninja edited his post.....

If he doesnt apologize it wont matter much... Most of his product is sold to shops who sell it, or straight to competitors who do T3 sponsored vehicles.

Honestly, the group of people online are really a here nor there for a company like this. He has all the records and performance to back himself up. T3 isnt like an Alpine or Diamond, where its mainly just a bunch of people looking to spend a little chunk of money on a nicer sounding system. He is backed by his competitors in the lanes. Thats where the company was started, and thats where it stays.

Anyways, Ive talked to him before and hes a straught up guy.. Also, Ive talked to people who represent T3, like Buzz Thompson, and hes a honest guy, much less a personal friend of mine. I know a ton of guys who know JD and do a ton of business with him.

He may have just gotten a little carried away... Or he may have meant it. I cant really know what he meant. Anyways, I still like T3.

Well T3 audio,

Once you want to take the quick way of putting money in your pocket (distributors), it is hard for you to control your product like before. So you try to take it out on your would be customers who find deals and buy legit, and when a problem occurs you want to "throw equipment in the garbage.) Sounds a little funny to me.

Personally I think you should take you products and shove them where the sub don't shine. Don't take it out on us because you got greedy and started having money problems. Have fun with the down hill ride from here. I will send this out to some very respectable people int he audio world.

Why do you guys have to bash this guy so hard? I mean hes obviously pissed off about people selling their subs under T3. I don't even know this guy so or much about T3 for that matter, but you guys don't have to bash everyone, every time you disagree with them. I can't say that tossing another person's property in the trash is right, but you guys need to lay off. I'm sure that you'll all start talking **** about me now but I don't. Half you guys are too immature to be on this forum anyway. But like I said before, I don't know this guy, or anything about his company so its not like I'm trying to be a dick rider, I just think its ****ed up how people get bashed on here for stupid ****. I mean I don't know about you guys but I understand why hes pissed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.