t2500 and re destroyer fully re done..trade plus cash for 2 18s and amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

plexlove

Senior VIP Member
missouri
Heres what im lookin for...2 18s...good one but dont need the best...building a box in the midgate of my avalanche so have bout 18cubes to work with. Need an amp to push em too...so i have a t2500bd NOT cp...and a mint destroyer completely redone by re so brand new. I want the 18s for sure and if my amp will push em ill keep it otherwise ill trade whatever and toss some cash to boot. I want something nasty though!

Have 270amp alt. Big 3. And 2 kinetic 1200 batts. So elextrical is good. Ive had a lot of setups but only one with 18s and they were obsidian v2s and it was good but i want better so hit me up if u have something. Not lookin to drop a lot of cash so nothing like level 6 lol

I also have an Avalanche let me try to help you. How much power do you plan on running? If your looking for some bad azz sub it doesn't get better this http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/596040-2-custom-tc-5200-4hps-d1-6-8-layer-coil-blue-ti-basket-w-qcas-tc-spiders-cf-caps.html
If you really want some 18" there a few RE MT for sale on this site. Will take more power than a obsidian v2s.
Yes i am really wanting to run 18s...but would do 15's but those tc subs, well thats the same as what i have now except gimmicks added to it lol. csp concept motor and destroyer are exactly the same...plus there is NO WAY i am dropping a grand!

I got a line on a set of new fi sp4 18's fully loaded for $800...i may jump on that since no one wants to trade really.

As far as power, well it doesnt matter to me how much i run, it will just depend on what i end up finding for a good deal, if i cant find a good deal i will just wait til i do. Thats why im trying to trade and maybe a little cash on top, i cant afford 500 for subs, im a single father and money is tight but car audio is about all i real enjoy anymore lol

Yes i am really wanting to run 18s...but would do 15's but those tc subs, well thats the same as what i have now except gimmicks added to it lol. csp concept motor and destroyer are exactly the same...plus there is NO WAY i am dropping a grand!I got a line on a set of new fi sp4 18's fully loaded for $800...i may jump on that since no one wants to trade really.

As far as power, well it doesnt matter to me how much i run, it will just depend on what i end up finding for a good deal, if i cant find a good deal i will just wait til i do. Thats why im trying to trade and maybe a little cash on top, i cant afford 500 for subs, im a single father and money is tight but car audio is about all i real enjoy anymore lol
Those sub I link you was for a TC5200/4HP Those are not CSP motors.

Those sub I link you was for a TC5200/4HP Those are not CSP motors.
Lol sorry thought u were talkin bout the 2 exactly the same except with the concept motors for a grand for both....id rather have the concept motor ones and they r 400 less lol...but either way im not spending anywhere near that much..i could get a lot bettervforbthe price but thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

plexlove

Senior VIP Member
plexlove
missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views