System Upgrade... Please Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

b1utigg3r2
10+ year member

I've been thinking for awhile now... I want to upgrade my amplifier and subs... It's been over a month since I've had my subs blown on me... Haven'thad money to get them freshly replaced (under warranty) I'm feeling more power... Somebody please help me on deciding what amplifier to purchase and a pair of subs which will kick harder then my two MTX 8000 12s... Thanks guys...

get one brahma or blueprint 1503, and a jbl 1200.1 amp, those will both hit hard as hell, im getting the blueprint sometime this year, and i going to run it off a jbl 1200.1 maybe, i know they hit cuz my freind has two of the 1203 with about 800W rms into each one, and he hit 143 db:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.