System Upgrade - 1999 4runner

Participant count
  • Participant list

Savackz

CarAudio.com Elite
GA
I have a 1999 4runner with a 12" kicker comp and a rockford fosgate 250W prime. I was thinking about getting 2 10"s (Kicker Comps as well) and a rockford fosgate 500W prime Class-D with a sealed case. I don't want to go over 400$ but there is a little room. I was wanting some input on the subject about the system. I listen to trap music and rap mostly so bass is important.

The Rockford Fosgate I was going to get is only 130$ compared to the 210$ and it produces good base, I was mainly wondering what are some good 10's (I want 2) I could get under 120$ a piece. I had in mind Kicker's, but open to suggestions.

The Rockford Fosgate I was going to get is only 130$ compared to the 210$ and it produces good base, I was mainly wondering what are some good 10's (I want 2) I could get under 120$ a piece. I had in mind Kicker's, but open to suggestions.
I would almost bet that one of these NVX subs would be louder than 2 400w kicker woofers. Given it is in the correct box.

Two of these would work as well on the amp I already suggested.

Incriminator Audio I Series 10" 300w Subwoofer

I guess I am nervous about spending that money and then not like it, I just need to hear it before I buy it :p

I guess I am nervous about spending that money and then not like it, I just need to hear it before I buy it :p
You can trust me it will be much louder than the current set up. A lot of guys here would say the same. Plus, it still comes in underbudget

I will look more into those! What type of box without building a custom should I get regardless of cost?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.