System Help

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 769
U

Unregistered

I have a 2002 honda accord sedan. Im looking to redo my entire system. Im new to car audio since this is my first car. Im looking for recommendations. I've been looking at audiobahn and infinity's. If anything is better that those please tell me what you think. Money isn't a factor. Tell me what you guys think.

Here are some of the brands I've heard of:

JL Audio

JBL

Rockford Fosgate

Infinity

AudioBahn

Sony Xplode

Pioneer

Kenwood

Crunch

Power Acoustik

Hi Fonics

Bose

Kicker

Blaunpunkt

Thanks Guys

You have named off some decent name brands. In my opinion I would eliminate these from your list: HiFonics, Blaupunkt, Power Acoustic, and Crunch. This is based on bad personal experience and poor reputation of the manufacturer. Rockford makes some awesome subs and bass amps as well as JL and Kicker does. Infinity Kappa Perfects are excellent speakers and subs. I don't have much experience with Sony Xplod but many people bash it on this forum. Other brands to add to that list are: for HU's - Alpine and Clarion. Coaxial or component speakers - Polk and Boston Acoustic. Subs - Cerwin-Vega. My suggestion to you is to take your list of companies and go from store to store and try to listen to all the different ones.

id check into a/d/s amplifiers, i had good luck w/ the p650. I had Infinity kappa perfect 6.1 components and they scream. They dont have as much bass as the MBQUARTZ but i dont think i've heard anything as clear at higher vol. - I have JL subs and im plenty happy w/ the 3 12's i went w/ a sealed enclouser and was able to hit a lot lower. Depends what kinda music you listen to... I know people who listen to rap only because it normally has more bass and "hits" i perfer to listen to some crystal clear dmb and still be able to play some twista and have heads turning. Give ya something else to think about...

You guys offering me good advice....I appreciate all the help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.