System help

Participant count
  • Participant list

jmoneypierce21
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey im lookin to bulid a new system(amp sub or subs and box) But i am sick of the prices of big name brands when theres others out there just as loud for cheaper. So im lookin to find out about a system from like AA or RE or funky puppy that will give me deep tight loud bass not full out spl. And then an amp and box recomendations thank you for your help

Hey im lookin to bulid a new system(amp sub or subs and box) But i am sick of the prices of big name brands when theres others out there just as loud for cheaper. So im lookin to find out about a system from like AA or RE or funky puppy that will give me deep tight loud bass not full out spl. And then an amp and box recomendations thank you for your help
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gifFo Rlz??

And now that RE has been bought out by USAmps and is on a dealer-network kindof affair I don't thik you'll find anything from them particularly budget-minded...

Subs;

Fi Car Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com

Maybe look for used RE subs. I have a pretty good hookup on RE subs, but they're still not cheap. Lemme know through PM your price range that you'd like to stay within and I'm sure I can point you in the right direction.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.