Switching From 8's to 10's

I've seen plenty of those but having a bass knob with a clip light is very important to me. I'm sure @Popwarhomie knows what to do without going the rca route. Is it weird that I give demo's just like I meter and compete? Ut's funny when people ask me if I'm the guy with the 8's that they keep hearing about. I'm just a construction worker who listens to talk radio all day. That **** cracks me up.

If you are metering outside the vehicle then I get it. The other option is the M1 has tons of slack on the cable. You can always stick it to the bass knob and bring it outside like a regular bass knob.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Deff not going to hear much of a difference of the 4 ch amplifiers unless you are going to 100 rms per ch. With 10 watts, its just not worth the...
Hello! i have too problems with head units, two cars, old mazda 323f ba and now mazda 6 2007r station. Problem is from lossing quality, poor bass...
Yea, I'm running 6S2P. 12 cells total, 2 banks of 6. Resting voltage isn't as big of a concern, it's more about charging voltage. LTO shouldn't be...
Hi everyone... reaching out because I'm a beginner in car audio and need some help understanding how to correctly mount my new radio. I have a...

About this thread

Bobbytwonames

5,000+ posts
Trigger Man!
Bobbytwonames
Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date