sweet new pic gallery

You have an 06? sweet. Anything done to it? If so got any pics? I love this car but part of me wishes I would have waited for the SS Panel
Put a Carputer in-

2256438_24_full.jpg

2256438_25_full.jpg

Here's a vid of it:

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Various/carputer.1.wmv

First part shows the music library, then I show a few music videos, then I show the XM radio.

I have over 500 albums, 20 DVD's, and full seasons of Family Guy, The Office, Reno 911, and Seinfeld on the HDD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

EDIT: And GPS, too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yea man that razorlite shits cool as hell , i like that..... its somethin different for once..... wish i wouldnt have been snowed in when you were up here for tims show id have liked to see that in person ....i can imagine its a bit more impressive.....

E.L. definitely not.

Its L.E.C. (light emitting capacitor)

similar but different. It's basically the next generation and more advanced than E.L.

Panel construction is different. The most notable difference is the L.E.C.'s have a 3 wire design for an E.M.F. ground shield. This ground shield reduces the electro magnetic field around the panel allowing the panel to be driven brighter and light larger panels without being unsafe or shortening panel life.

And you can print on L.E.C.s have you seen my windows.

DSC00409.jpg

Besides, I've seen almost all other E.L. type panels out there. Have you ever used Californeon? They are horrible. They break all the time, the connectors fall off, you can get shocked from touching it.

Banner1.jpg

well ill say atleast ed lesters hhr makes up for this being a t3 thread..... nice stuff ed, sorry you chose a company like that......
yes because dd has such an untarnished past //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Ed, I need to see if I still have some pictures from last year at Glen Burnie when you were toying with those tiny boxes and long funky bent PVC ports.

Well you cant impress everybody.

Too bad FOLEDS and OLEDs are about 3-4 times the price as RazorLite. But it is really cool, But its a different product for a different use.

When you see your headliner all lit up its very impressive.

And speaking of clear coat. We used a panel under a semi transparent paint so when the light is turned off it dissapears.

P1240448.jpg

and check out this cool vid.

I really love this stuff but its not for everyone.

Ed, I need to see if I still have some pictures from last year at Glen Burnie when you were toying with those tiny boxes and long funky bent PVC ports.
Oh you were at one of the U.S. Audio shows? I think I used those little boxes at one show. I had 4) 8". I couldnt get the MAs over 143 dB so I got rid of em.

What car did you have?

I got a cheap billet grill from e-bay.

I wish I would have paid the extra money and got the T-Rex grill.

Mine fits except for the top center bulges out about a half inch where is should be flush. I tried to bend it but the width hits the sides so it wont bend anymore.

I found the grill just searching e-bay, but then I found these guys and now I want to make my own custom grill.

http://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

I got a cheap billet grill from e-bay.I wish I would have paid the extra money and got the T-Rex grill.

Mine fits except for the top center bulges out about a half inch where is should be flush. I tried to bend it but the width hits the sides so it wont bend anymore.

I found the grill just searching e-bay, but then I found these guys and now I want to make my own custom grill.

http://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6
Ha, I used to post there, I still have a sticky! (snova031)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.