sweet new pic gallery

this one is an 07 with black interior, it paid off so no worries. was looking at the panel ss next year, but may wind up keeping this and picking up a solstice as well.

100_1897-1.jpg
Can haz giant blue marshmallow peep?

ugh Miata.

Solstice was on my list when it first came out but then I fell in love with the Saturn Sky Redline. When I went to look at them there was a 6 month waiting list. Abd there was a 3 month list for the HHR panel. So I got this guy.

If you get the Solstice though I would like to see a nice little system in there. Havent seen too many yet.

To get power to the lights you have to use an inverter. The size of the inverter varies depending on panel size. So the door trim that says HHR is only 4" x 12" or so. And I can use an inverter the size of a relay that can be to a cigarette plug or that I can hardwire and have it on the door trigger.

The large panel on the box has to be powered by an inverter about the size of a 50w 2ch amp. And this gets hardwired to the battery but can be remotely triggered. Power draw is very low. My speaker box light draws about 2A of current at 12v DC

Price for the small stuff isnt bad but the large stuff is priced like a really high end piece of equipment.

My doors probably would cost about $60 ea, my windows cost about $250 ea. and my speaker box would be about $1300 for the lighting

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.